Late Term and Child Loss
Options

how do I stop the emails every week....

my daughter passed away at 6 months and Im continuing to get an email every week that updates me on where she should be. I'm just wondering how I can stop Jr. I can't seem to figure it out on my own please somebody help me it's to sad waking up every Monday morning with that reminder.

Re: how do I stop the emails every week....

• Options
    @BumpJackie‌ maybe she can help?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. If unsubscribing doesn't work, you may have to go in to your account and delete your pregnancy. That's what I had to do almost 4 years ago now, and I don't know that they've changed it since then. :(. Please let me know if you can't get the emails to stop and I will see what I can do.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tjricci said:
    my daughter passed away at 6 months and Im continuing to get an email every week that updates me on where she should be. I'm just wondering how I can stop Jr. I can't seem to figure it out on my own please somebody help me it's to sad waking up every Monday morning with that reminder.
    Hi there,

First of all, I am so, so sorry for your loss. 

I would like to let you know that I reached out to our tech team, and they are changing your account so that you do not receive these emails anymore. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"