Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

Hey ladies!  Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in! If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in.  Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro and including your estimated due date. @Maggie-Moo and @ArmyWife0623 I took you off of the list because I don't think we've seen a check-in in a while, but if you want to keep checking in feel free and I'll add you back!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@Bonnesetter27 - 9/2/14 Team Green
@Charmedgrl517 - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Squiddley - 9/23/14 Team Pink
@Meagpt22 - 10/21/14 Team Green
@rox825 - 11/4/14 Team Green
@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14 Team Pink
@kalynn12 - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@megbmeg - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@Birch113 - 12/16/14
@haleyusf  - 12/16/14 Team Green
@Kibylou - 1/13/15
@Elysa15 - 1/20/15
@Bigboneded - 1/27/15
@larahouseman - 1/27/15 Team Green
@Keberly91 - 1/27/15
@stefani103 - 2/3/15
@uneek1323 - 3/3/15
@mayaruthie - 3/3/15
@jcar2 - 3/3/15
@meladoriestar - 3/17/14

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  XXX

How are you feeling?  XXX

Favorite moment of the week?  XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?  XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  XXX

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  XXX

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

• Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 21 wks, pomegranate. I had to chuckle when the bump said your baby is about 12 oz - she was a pound last week!

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green?
    We're having a daughter! Thanks for updating the list @rox825‌

How are you feeling? Pretty good.

Favorite moment of the week?

We had a reveal party with our family on Sunday and it was so much fun to find out together. We were all really surprised, actually. And it was fun to tell my nieces, who really flipped out with excitement about another girl in the family.

Least favorite moment of the week?

Took my dog Leo to the vet for his check up and he was so scared. Poor guy.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

I'm guessing this is about as good as it's going to get. Some aches/pains and mild heartburn & mild morning nausea. Pretty much feel pregnant but it's not too bad.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?
    Doing really well. I had been saying "I hope I feel better when we get to X week or milestone" for so long, but after the good a/s and getting to 20 wks and still feeling nervous, I made a deal with myself: I'm going to feel ok and just believe this baby is ok and she's coming home with us in a few months. I'm not going to entertain the fears I could unless my dr tells me to be concerned about something real. So far so good! And baby girl is kicking me while I type so I'll take that as her support. :)

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?

Follow up u/s on thurs to get the final two measurements for a/s: spine & kidneys. She was too curled up last week, so we get another peek.

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping: What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item? And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?

Biggest splurge will probably be a nice, super comfy, upholstered glider + recliner. But we're getting it from a great local factory direct place, so hopefully not too much of a splurge!
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  35 weeks/eggplant?

How are you feeling?  Pretty good

Favorite moment of the week? While I was at the gym this week an elderly man said I must be feeling tired but that I was still cute.

Least favorite moment of the week?  A few of my numbers for GD have been high and I have no idea why.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Acid reflux is pretty bad. It is really only in the night hours (before bed). I still feel huge.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  We are discussing putting off induction with our dr but the thought of stillborn scares me.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? Dr. appt this afternoon and NST on friday.

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  We didn't really have to buy much for this baby. We did get almost all of our cloth diapers second hand and at a good price. I also got a sit and stand for 65 dollars.

• Options
    @megbmeg-Congrats on team pink. The party sounds like it was nice.
    @meladoriestar-Good luck at the appt on Thursday.

• Options
    rox825rox825 member
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  26 weeks, lettuce, and officially down to double digits and staring down 3rd tri next week.  Eeek.

How are you feeling?  Pretty good, the cramps seem to have stopped, thanks for the happy thoughts last week!

Favorite moment of the week?  I mentioned this last week, there was a huge consignment sale this weekend and I went on Thursday and got so much baby stuff!!  I picked up a snugabunny swing, miracle blanket and other swaddles, sound machine, cart cover, clothes, books, baby bathtub, etc and spent less on all of it than the swing would've cost brand new.  I'm officially hooked and can't wait for the next one in 3 months!

Least favorite moment of the week?  Not really a moment but I got a comment a few days ago that I've heard over and over, when someone asked if we knew the sex and I said no we're waiting to find out in November, "I could never do that, I'm too much of a planner."  It's starting to become a pet peeve, do people really think that not knowing the sex means you can't plan?  I don't get it.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  No new symptoms, just heartburn right now, luckily cramping has stopped for now.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Most of the time OK but the further along I get the more often I have random thoughts/worries about late-term loss.  I try to force those thoughts away when they come up.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Next appt is Aug 8, I'll have my glucose test that morning too.

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  H and I decided to get a DSLR camera before baby comes.  I also registered for a $120 diaper bag, which isn't crazy compared to Kate Spade or Coach, but it's not designer it just has awesome features and great reviews.  Biggest savings so far have been on the consignment swing, which looks like new/barely used, and our stroller.  In case anyone is interested- I got a City Mini on clearance, the model is a year or 2 old but the same as current.  There are also codes on retailmenot that you can use plus free shipping, seems like a pretty good deal for the color we got (green).

Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  14 weeks - Lemon

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  

How are you feeling?  Feeling really good.  Turns out that 2nd trimester energy thing is real!

Favorite moment of the week?  Exploring Pottery Barn Kids.  I'm finally letting myself get excited about the idea of a take-home baby and all the baby stuff is just so cute!

Least favorite moment of the week?  Overdid it on Sunday and was an exhausted wreck Sunday night.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Symptoms are generally good.  Heartburn at night and occasional headaches, but nothing that Tums and Tylenol can't handle.  Some cramping, but not even as bad as I had in the beginning.   Really can't complain.  

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I think I have finally kicked PGAL brain to the curb.  I am finally feeling good and I'm just determined to let myself enjoy this pregnancy.  

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Next appointment isn't until August 18th.  

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  Haven't started buying yet but definitely started looking.  I want to get a couple pieces for the nursery from PBK.  I think my mom will be buying one thing as her big gift to me, but whatever else I buy, even with the 10% completion discount, will definitely be a splurge.
    -Lily
    EDD: 1/27/15
    So excited for our rainbow baby!
  • Options
    I hope it's ok I post to be added. I've been so nervous I haven't posted very much but I really want to get excited about this baby! We are due 3/31/15!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? - 5 weeks today and the size of a sesame seed.

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? - we aren't far enough along yet but still trying to figure out if we will find out again or be team green.

How are you feeling? - almost too good. With my daughter I was sick from the start and even worse so with our loss. I am exhausted, bitchy and have sore boobs but so far the MS is staying away.

Favorite moment of the week? - we had an awesome night with our best friends (and some delicious Chinese food) this weekend. It was nice to enjoy some downtime!

Least favorite moment of the week? - having a full conversation with my Mom about our RE and not telling her about the baby. I'm just a little too nervous to spread the news right now.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? - seems to be getting a little worse daily.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? - I had a tiny bit of pink/brown CM Sunday and had a little bit of a panic. With that and the lack of MS I took another test this morning. I know it's silly but it gave me some reassurance - it popped up so fast and dark!! (I know at this point the test doesn't really matter :))

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? - we have our first ultrasound with our RE, he agreed to see us for the first few, on 8/11. It can't come soon enough!!

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping: What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item? And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found? - we will have a lot of leftovers from my DD but the car seat/stroller will be a big splurge :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  

15 weeks - Orange

How are you feeling?  Still tired and the headaches and heartburn are worse. My stomach seems to be upset less which is nice.

Favorite moment of the week?  My husband was home on Saturday and we had a great productive day in the sun which was awesome. I felt so much better afterwards but paid for it on Sunday when I could not get out of bed.

Least favorite moment of the week?  Mother in law drama

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Symptoms don't seem to be changing too much yet. Still no energy burst. I still cant eat much at dinner. I have started to wake up in the middle of the night hungry which I hate and I refuse to get up and eat because I don't need to be eating that late.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Things have been pretty good lately as far as anxiety but honestly it is still hard for me to believe this is really gonna happen. Buying baby stuff is still the farthest thing from my mind. I am starting to get asked about child care after I go back to work and how long I want to take off of work and I honestly have no idea. I am really hoping after our anatomy scan I will feel like being more proactive because i am usually such a planner.

Our anatomy scan Aug 22nd

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found? 
    I have not bought anything but I think the biggest splurge will be our car seat and stroller. I would like to get one of those sets that you can just snap the car seat into the stroller.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    megbmegmegbmeg member
    edited July 2014
    @SamanthaLaura16‌ sorry your fun Saturday kicked your butt on Sunday. I also used to have middle of the night hungries - I would usually eat some saltines right before bed or even when I got up to pee!

@birch113 super excited for you about half baked! I hope your a/s on Friday is wonderful and you get to find out boy/girl. So fun!

@co baby1‌ welcome! Congrats on your little sesame seed. I'm sure it was weird and hard not to tell your mom but I think it totally makes sense to do whatever helps you right now.

@rox825 hooray for your fun shopping! I haven't hit the consignment shops yet, but I definitely plan to after our shower. If I went this week I'd probably come home with armfuls of pink things ;)

@larahouseman‌ hooray for energy and for a happy, hopeful brain! That's wonderful :)

@Bonnesetter27‌ yay for the sit & stand deal. My sister has one and it is great. If you induce, is it 37 wks you and your dr were talking about? What are you leaning toward now? It must be such a hard decision.

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options

meladoriestar – Sending Big ((Hugs)) your way. PGAL brain sucks!

rox825 – Thanks for the check in! Sadly no 2nd trimester energy burst yet. I am starting to think that it will never happen. I didn’t end up calling my dr about the recall because at this point there is nothing they can do unless I am experiencing symptoms. Its sucks because it can take months before that happens. I am just hoping for the best. Awesome job getting so much baby gear at the consignment sale!

megbmeg – Congrats on your baby girl!

Bonnesetter27 – It is so awesome that you are still going to the gym. You rock! My fitness routine has gone down the crapper and I just keep waiting to get energy so that I feel like I can do something on work days. I have sort of started to give up on the energy part and am trying to just tell myself that I need to do something no matter how crappy I feel.

larahouseman – That is so awesome that you were able to kick the PGAL brain!! I am hoping that I can start to here soon.

co baby1 – Welcome and congrats!

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options

@co baby1 - we've got the same due date!  Congrats & welcome!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 5 weeks/appleseed

How are you feeling?  tired, sore boobs, headaches

Favorite moment of the week?  telling my parents & MIL

Least favorite moment of the week?  Last week, DH was flying nights (military) so he wasn't home in the evenings and was sleeping in the mornings so I had to entertain DD by leaving the house or keeping her quiet.  She is NOT a quiet girl...

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? see above

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Just looking forward to my first appt and hearing the heart beat...(loss before DD was blighted ovum)

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  First appt on 13 Aug

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found? This will be child #2 so I'll be re-using crib, rocker, bouncer, etc.  I guess biggest splurge will be if we get a double stroller.

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @SpartyKim‌ I'm glad it was fun to tell your folks. Are they super excited? Have you thought about when you'll tell your kiddo?

@SamanthaLaura16‌ I've still got hope for your for an energy uptick. I didn't start to feel better until 16 wks and my OB said that was pretty common. And it wasn't like a switch flipped for me; it was a gradual pick up in energy, and I feel like myself now (at least in that respect)

• Options
    @megbmeg  My parents, & MIL are very excited.  I get random "Yay!" texts but they know about my previous loss so they're keeping it secret like I want.  DD is going through a phase right now where sometimes she wants to be held like a baby.  And even though she's 2, she's still drinking her milk from a bottle.  She's the epitome of strong-willed and won't drink her milk any other way and I haven't pushed the issue YET.  She'll probably be coming to my OB appts with me so I'm hoping seeing u/s pics will get her used to the idea of baby #2.  

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Birch113‌ oh no, your childcare comment made me cringe. I was thinking I had plenty I time bc I don't need it until August 2015. I don't want to think about it yet!!

• Options
    rox825rox825 member
    @meladoriestar Sending lots of good vibes for Thursday.
    @megbmeg I like your strategy for coping with PGAL brain.  I'm looking forward to going back once the baby is here and I can go crazy with the pink or blue clothes :-)
    @Bonnesetter27 What a nice man, compliments from strangers are the best!
    @larahouseman PBK has such cute baby stuff!  We have several things from PB around the house and I'm actually glad that there's no PBK near us because I think I'd be in trouble.
    @co baby1 and @SpartyKim Welcome!
    @Birch113 Lol, yeah apparently you can't please anyone!  I totally get why people find out, I used to think I would want to find out too, and usually people say oh that's exciting re- the surprise.  It's just the planning comments that are starting to annoy me.  Congrats on being half-baked!
    @SamanthaLaura16 I didn't realize that symptoms can take so long to show up.  I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, it sounded like there wasn't any illness just a precaution!

• Options
    rox825rox825 member
    Birch113 said:
    @megbmeg‌ So sorry to stress you out! I hate to say it, but you might be better off looking sooner rather than later. At least you won't have to settle!
    Ditto Birch's rec, when I started visiting centers, probably somewhere around 18-20 weeks, 1 had no anticipated availability and no wait list (they said to call back closer to the date), 1 had a year and a half wait list, and 1 had a 6-12 month wait list.  So I'm on 1 wait list and we're now looking into home daycare providers and nanny shares.  It's really annoying/stressful.  Good luck!

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  20 weeks - banana!

How are you feeling?  Feeling good most of the time! 2nd tri is definitely my favorite trimester!

Favorite moment of the week?  Yesterday DS was a total butt head and made me want a glass of wine so badly... and then he fell asleep snuggled into my side last night on the couch and SO had to carry him up to bed and it was just the sweetest thing. Amazing how they can be so annoying but look so cute...

Least favorite moment of the week?  Yesterday DS was a total butt head.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Generally better; I think my boobs have started getting bigger AGAIN and also I'm *ahem* leaking a bit after I go to the restroom. So annoying. Must do kegels! 

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Most of the time I'm fine, but I manage the high-risk check-in on D14 and it's crazy the complications and losses that are still happening. We've had two women go into labor in the past two weeks and lose their babies and another lost a twin (Baby A is still fine). It's just so scary sometimes, but definitely makes me cherish every kick.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  A/S on Thursday!!! 

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  Biggest item splurge will end up being my breast pump; going with the Medela Freestyle and it's a lot of money. Also, I think I'm going to hire a doula so that will definitely be a splurge, but well worth it for a hopefully better birth outcome. Got deals on our stroller (BuyBuyBaby had it on sale plus a 20% off coupon), Ergo baby carriers (Nordy's had them for $79!!! and then I got a performance one from Target on sale), and of all things, I scored big on a baby snow suit (normally $90, got it for $38).

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  14 weeks, lemon

How are you feeling?  Pretty good.  I felt anxious last week, but feel better now.

Favorite moment of the week?  I've been working a lot this week (including 4 night shifts in a row) and I wasn't keeping up on cleaning my house.  Our cleaning lady came today and now it looks beautiful! Plus, my mom is going to spend two nights with us starting today so it's perfect timing.

Least favorite moment of the week?  My car's check engine light came on Thursday along with shaking and turning off.  I had to have it towed to get checked out and it was overheating.  I had a piece of wood go through my car's grill and into my radiator a couple of years ago and was covered my insurance.  Good news is that it might still be covered under that claim due to extended damage that wasn't fixed.  But, really annoying trying to coordinate with MH to borrow his car until I got a rental. 

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Feeling better.  I'm not so nauseous, but it does hit every once in awhile. I'm still pretty tired, but I think it might be getting better.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  I helped MH with a video tutorial in the ER last week, so my reward was doing a quick scan to ease my PGAL fear from the lower, but normal HR from the previous week.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Next prenatal appointment is on 8/14.

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?

My IL's have offered to buy our nursery furniture! We already have dressers, but will be getting a crib and glider/rocker.  Those are probably our biggest expenses.  I guess our biggest splurge will probably be the stroller and car seat.  I couldn't resist and bought some cute, neutral clothes from The Gap when they were having their 40% sale.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options

@meladoriestar I’m sending lots of good vibes for your u/s on Thursday.  I hope you get great news.

@megbmeg How fun to share the excitement with your family! I hope that you’re able to get the rest of the measurements and everything still looks good.

@bonnesetter27 I hope that your doctor can ease some of your fears at your appointment today.

@rox825 Wow! Awesome score at the consignment sale! I’ve had comments like that a lot, too regarding not finding out the sex.  Um, actually, it makes me a super planner because you sometimes have to think harder about making everything gender neutral and not just boring.

@larahouseman Yay for second tri! I’m glad you’re feeling better.

@cobaby1 Welcome! It’s ok to share the news on your own time, don’t feel bad about it.

I have to go, my mom is almost here.  I'll respond to everyone else later, I promise. :)

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    @SpartyKim‌ - yay for 3/31 babies!!

Thank you ladies so much for the warm Tuesday Ticker Change welcome :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @megbmeg- Dr had originally said 39-40 weeks but today she said if a number of factors go right then 41 weeks. I am ecstatic.

@Samanthalaura16-It is probably a good thing but I have to go to the gym every other day or else my blood sugar goes crazy.

@luciddreamer106- She really did but she also said he was measuring 2 weeks ahead, that made me worried but I know it could be off and she said he didn't feel that big. I hate car issues and having to share.

@haleyusf-I am having the same issue with kegels.

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  13 - kiwi

How are you feeling?  Bleh. Frequent nausea. Starving and even thinking of food makes me sick. No winning.

Favorite moment of the week?  Great doctor appointment last week! Little wiggle worm was his/her normal wiggly self. And my mom got to see! 

Least favorite moment of the week?  After weekly ultrasounds through the first trimester, I don't have another u/s until 19 weeks. Soooo farrrrrr.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Bleh.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Awful. My symptoms are bad enough that I can logically think positively, but it's always there.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Next week, finding the results of my Harmony test. Probably no gender test (I didn't ask), but it fingers crossed for uneventful results. AND the doctor will use the doppler. I can't find the bugger on my home doppler.

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  I've been hoarding diapers for years (but I just know it won't ever be enough). And I've started adding to my (private) Amazon registry. But no buys yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1: 8/2012; EDD 5/4/2013; MC 10/2012 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 4/2013; EDD 1/4/2014; MC 5/2013 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #3: 7/2013; EDD 4/4/2014; MC 8/2013 @ 5 weeks
    BFP #4: 12/1/2013; EDD 8/13/2014; D&E 1/17/2014 @ 10 weeks
    BFP #5: 5/27/2014; EDD 2/3/2015
    8/7/2014 It's a boy!
  • Options
    rox825rox825 member
    @haleyusf Congrats on being half baked!!
    @luciddreamer106 I've also bought lots of cute gender neutral clothes, I can't help myself, baby clothes are too cute!
    @jcar2 Congrats on the good US!
    @meagpt22 Sorry about having to do the 3 hour test, that doesn't sound fun.  My test is at 8:30 and she said that I could eat something non-sugary for breakfast first but I'm leaning toward fasting just in case eating something messes up the #s.
    @stefani103 When I hit 2nd tri my OB said that I could start doing monthly appointments but the wait seemed too long, so she let me continue with bi-weekly doppler checks for reassurance.  It made the time between 1st tri ending and the A/S a lot less stressful!

• Options

Sorry I'm late to the party this week!  Also I'm going to be a bad Tuesday bumpie who posts and runs.  ((hugs)) and love to my Tuesday ladies!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  

23 weeks, grapefruit

How are you feeling?  

Tired, same sad story.  I'm a little anxious about how I will feel toward the end of the pregnancy if I feel this tired and sore already.

Favorite moment of the week?  

We checked out a bricks and mortar cloth diaper store.  It was heaven.  It was so nice to be able to touch and see all of the diapers I have been researching.  We were the only ones in the store for most of the time and we had the attention of the owner who was so knowledgeable and helpful.  She also carried a good assortment of glass feeding equipment and carriers/slings.  I had some concerns about glass bottles breaking, but I really would prefer glass over plastic because even BPA free plastic is still plastic.  She chucked one of the bottles across the store - huge loud noises, but perfectly intact bottle!  DH and will now use that story if we catch any gruff for choosing glass for infants and toddlers.

Least favorite moment of the week?  

One of DH's friends threw a vodka tasting party that we went to.  It wasn't terrible, and DH behaved.  However, it was really just not fun watching a bunch of people drink for hours.  Also, we were told that there would be dinner and it would be pizza.  We didn't eat until 9pm and that was just waaaaaay too late for me.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? 

Back pain has kicked up a few notches this week.  I am going to ask about a chiropractor recommendation at my next OB visit.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  

One of the ladies on N14 had her baby this week and that is terrifying for me.  At this point, perterm labor is on the top of my worry list.  Her baby was just under two pounds and fortunately, was doing as best as could be expected.  I really just want to make it to late November so that I can take home a happy, chubby baby.

V-Day next week!

We haven't made any big purchases yet, but I think we will end up splurging on a glider and ottoman.  I want one of the big squishy ones.  I feel like if I am going to be spending lots of time nursing, I would like to be comfy.  I've been searching craigslist but have been pretty unsuccessful in finding any decent ones second hand.

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? I am 15 weeks

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!) We find out on August 25th! We are thinking pink.

How are you feeling? Better over all still some nausea and morning sickness but it's getting better

Favorite moment of the week? We had a check up Thursday and anytime we here the heart beat is amazing!

Least favorite moment of the week? I'm starting to think my job is to stressful I work in an assisted living facility and people are aggressive sometimes.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? Much better starting to have sore feet and back after work but I don't mind :)

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? Ugh! I'm not sure when that will get better. Last time we found out we were having a boy and he stopped moving. The next day and I still went a month just convincing myself he was still there.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? It's about a month away but I'm excited to know what we are having!

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping: What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item? And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found? I m to nervous to buy anything yet.
  • Options

@samanthalaura16 It’s ok to take it one step at a time.  You don’t have to have it all planned out right now.  I try to have a snack with protein before bed to ward off the midnight hunger.

@spartykim Good luck at your upcoming appointment!

@birch113 Good luck at the a/s!

@haleyusf Oh, kegals! I need to be better about doing those. Those are some awesome deals you got!

@jcar2 Congrats on a great u/s!

@meagpt22 Good luck on Monday. I hope you pass the 3 hour test and don’t feel too sick.

@stephani103 FX that you get good test results!

@mrstuna08 That’s great about the glass bottles, them breaking is something I’ve been skeptical about too.  We have an actual store near us, I think, that I may be checking out later on. I’m sure it’s nice to actually see them in person.

@elysa15 Yay for hearing the heartbeat! It’s music to my ears!

Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 

• Options
    @samanthLaura16 I've had mother in law drama too! I just keep quiet and my DH wants me to stand up.for myself but I'm not for the drama that comes along with it. I hope it gets better for you!
  • Options
    BigbonededBigboneded member
    edited July 2014
    How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  14 weeks, lemons

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  found out there are no Y chromosomes floating around, so girls!

How are you feeling?  a little crampy, glad the babies moved up. Some heartburn, swollen feet after travel/work!  and I think I am waddling these days- very strange :-)

Favorite moment of the week?  Thursday ultrasound, both babies looking good HRs in the 140's. Tonight I took out the FHT monitor at work and found 160, and 154 in different locations- that was fun!

Least favorite moment of the week?  fighting with hubby because he was driving like an inconsiderate spouse with no concern for my life or babies... He did apologize, doesn't think his watching the phone instead of the road was that dangerous, speeding down an unfamiliar winding road in the middle of the night.... umm, okay- didn't get lucky that night!

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  better, no queasiness, fatigued though, I slept 12 and 15 hours over the weekend.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Not bad this week

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  next appointment not until mid August, which will just about my loss... so it will be good to know babies are doing fine then :-)

Inspired by my recent consignment shopping:  What has been or will be your biggest baby splurge item?  And if you've started buying things, what deals have you found?  Probably the stroller. I think we can get away with one crib for a while- but a double stroller will be a must!  And none of my friends can hand one down to me :)

Got the results back yesterday, hubby is out of town, so conference called him- all paired chromosomes, no trisomies, and no Y chromosomes- so looks like twin girls! His daughter is gonna be so pissed after 18 years of princesshood
    >:P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi am 10 weeks and my due date is 02/21/2015.im always tired and i have my first appt. coming up on august 8th. Excited...i had m/c in february so a little scared too
  • Options
    @melodoriestar so many good vibes to you today!

@rox825 I'm glad the cramps are subsiding!  Whether it is water or just time doing the trick for you, hooray!

@megbmeg Good for you telling PGAL brain what's what!  

@co baby1 Welcome to Tuesdays!  I hope this tags you correctly - I'm not quite sure how to add your name with the space.

@SpartyKim Welcome to Tuesdays!  Are you an MSU Spartan??? If so, Go Green!

@Birch113 Yay for Half-Baked!!!!  I'm jealous of your deal-finding abilities!!! Wow!

@haleyusf Congrats on Half-Baked!!!!  

@luciddreamer106 Boo for car troubles.  Even if it's covered it's still annoying to have to deal with.  I hope the car gets fixed with minimal hassles to you and YH.  Also, the bottle the store owner threw across the store was the brand "Lifefactory".  She said the important parts are 1) quality glass and 2) good silicone coverage - so check out how far the bottle is wrapped in the silicone sleeve; it should come around the bottom edge (it doesn't have to envelope the bottom though).  Amazon reviews seem to be a pretty good indicator of how well the bottles hold up.  I'm going to register for a few different brands until we know what Tiny Tuna prefers.

@meagpt22 Good Luck at your 3 hour tolerance test!  Hopefully it isn't too awful.

@BigBoneded Yay for girls!  Congrats!

@shalvon01 Welcome to Tuesdays!

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • Options
    @MrsTuna08  You bet I'm a Spartan!  Go White!!

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"