June 2013 Moms

Tuesday's Pregnant Ladies Check-in

edited July 2014 in June 2013 Moms
1. How far along are you?
2. When is your due date?
3. How are you feeling?
4. Any appointments or updates?
5. What are you planning to buy for the new LO?

ETA: Feel free to make suggestions for additional questions! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday's Pregnant Ladies Check-in

• Loading the player...
  • 1. I am 25 weeks, 3 days along.

2. I am due November 8th.

3. I'm feeling ok. I have really low blood pressure apparently, so I've been very dizzy and lightheaded.

4. I had just a normal prenatal last Tuesday. It's where I found out I have low blood pressure. Baby is good with a heart beat of 148.

5. I've made all my lists, and I still have lots to get for this baby. I got a Graco double stroller that converts to everything. But I now need to buy a new carseat because if it. This time around I'm getting an SNS for breastfeeding and a snuza hero. Those are my main concerns :)
  • @Jo581011‌ that's a nice stroller :) the one I got from Graco is very similar but it has a sit and stand option for when N is ready for it. If that brand makes one, it's worth checking out. Our 1 year olds aren't going to want to be in a stroller for much longer but long enough to need the 2 stroller seat options.
  • @Jo581011‌ that is a kick ass stroller!!!
    image imageimageimage
  • I tried it out at Babies R Us (I had never been to one before last week!) and loved it. It's super easy to move the seats around. I foresee them wanting to face each other and play, and then being annoying, or facing the same direction and Benjamin kicking the baby's chair, so I like the option of moving them to face the opposite direction at a moment's notice. 

I initially looked at the Baby Jogger City Select, but this one is mostly the same. It doesn't have the bassinet option and is ~$400 cheaper...

Anniversary

• PC0909PC0909 member
    1. How far along are you? 27 weeks - 3rd trimester!!!
    2. When is your due date? 10/26
    3. How are you feeling? So much better.  My ribs are starting to heal so I can sleep better at night... for now.
    4. Any appointments or updates? Had my perinatal appt last week and baby's kidneys are still enlarged, but not any worse than they were 6 weeks before so that's a good sign.  I see her again in 6 weeks for another ultrasound.  I have my glucose test tomorrow which is super exciting.
    5. What are you planning to buy for the new LO?  I've been picking stuff up since we found out we were expecting... so we have the double stroller, 2nd crib, etc.  Next thing LO is getting will be carpet for her room, then I get to start shopping for clothes since this babe will be a different sex and born in a different season.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. How far along are you?
    18 wks today!
    12/30
    3. How are you feeling?
    same old same old. no symptoms, but feeling movement everyday now :)
     I go thursday for my checkup. anatomy next friday. 
    crib/furniture.... thats it... clothes if its a girl but we are team green so that is after LOs arrival

• kelseypie said:
    1. How far along are you? 5w4d 2. When is your due date? March 27 3. How are you feeling? Nauseous, tired, dizzy, headaches, heartburn, oh my! 4. Any appointments or updates? First appointment is Aug 18. Creeping up. Can't wait to see an hb...and make sure there's not two. 5. What are you planning to buy for the new LO? We may get a new crib, I think I'm going to try a rock n play this time, clothes if it's a girl, and I'm sure a new carrier (or seven)

My OB didn't do a dating ultrasound, so we had to wait until the NT scan at 12 weeks! I was so nervous there would be 2. No history of twins in either family (as far as we know. MIL was adopted), but I was still super nervous about having an 18 month old and newborn twins!

Anniversary

• I'm prepared for it to be crazy hard in the beginning, but I have a lot of support. We share a house with my ILs, and they're great with Benjamin so he'll still be getting a lot of attention. 

Anniversary

• Jo581011 said:

1. How far along are you?14 weeks 1 day

2. When is your due date?Jan 26
    3. How are you feeling?feeling OK. I'm having bad headaches lately, and my right arm keeps going numb. I'm getting really tired.
    4. Any appointments or updates?I had my blood work done last week after my NT scan. I got a call yesterday with my results and everything so far Los good. I had my A1C done and passed! My next appt is on the 12th. It's my first part of my A/S. Then I have my checkup on the 13th.
    5. What are you planning to buy for the new LO? Nothing yet. Waiting to find out the sex first.

• Suggestions on questions:

How do you ladies feel about 2 under 2? We are all doing it. I am really nervous about juggling everybody and everything. 5 months from today -eek.

Im scared out of my mind. I have no idea how I'm going to do this. I predict I will be very sleep deprived. My kids are all spaced out. I was always able to sleep when the baby slept. Owen only naps once or twice a day now, and I still have 6 months, so that very well could change.
    I'm nervous how he'll deal with a new baby. I can't even touch another baby without him throwing a fit. I've never ever had to deal with this, so it's all new to me.
    I think of grocery shopping and how I'm going to juggle that with 2 kids in tow.
    My husband will Def. Need to step up his game I think, or I'll have a break down.

• How do you ladies feel about 2 under 2? We are all doing it. I am really nervous about juggling everybody and everything. 5 months from today -eek.
    I'm scared out of my mind! With M I was able to just lay around and let her sleep on me all day for the first few weeks. Now I will have a 1.5 year old to tend to when we come home... this LO will not be near as rested!
    Thank you! This is how I feel. I have no idea how B will react and he is needy and will still need me and my attention and the newborn will too.

I feel the same way. I'm super excited for this baby but I'm scared to death about what it means for N. She's going to be so young and I don't feel like it's fair to her.
  • Something I find somewhat comforting is that he won't remember ever being an only child.

Anniversary

• 1. How far along are you?
    29 weeks!

Oct 13th

3. How are you feeling?
    Crampy. The Braxton Hicks are hitting hard this time around. The other day I actually thought I might be in labour.

Uhm... nope. Next friday is my next checkup.

We still need a carseat and stroller. We know which ones we want but just havent gone to get them. Im starting to think that SO will have to go to the store while Im in the hospital. We also still need some more clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats @natalie115‌ !!

Little late to the party this week- H was OOT- so I have barely had time to breath, let alone do anything other than lurk!

1. How far along are you? 31 weeks
    2. When is your due date? 10/3
    3. How are you feeling? Fine mostly. I am getting a strange jabbing pain in my lower back, that I don't love. And the acid reflux--- oh God!
    4. Any appointments or updates? Appointment on Monday was pretty boring. But now I am every two weeks- so that is exciting!
    5. What are you planning to buy for the new LO? We bought a new crib already- still in the box! I need to get a new crib mattress as well. I'm debating on a double stroller, though I will probably cave eventually. And we are team green- so girl clothes if this ends up being a girl.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"