Pregnant after 35
Options

New here :)

I'm 39 and I found out a few weeks ago, 3 days before my wedding, that I am pregnant. I will be 40 when I deliver, I really never thought that this could happen at my age with other fertility medications or some kind of medical assistance! My husband and I are happy about our miracle baby :) I have had some spotting for the past few weeks so I have had a lot of HCG levels taken and a couple ultrasounds. We were able to see the baby's heartbeat last week and everything seems to be OK, but i am still having the spotting on and off so I am a little worried.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Re: New here :)

• Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your surprise! I delivered ds at 39 and will have dd at 42 no meds , etc so it's possible!:):)
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    My niece spotted most of her 1st trimester with both her kids. So breathe. How many weeks are you?? Welcome and congrats! !
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your baby news and wedding too!

ME: 38, DH: 42, stopped BCPS 1/2013, TTC #1 2/2013, AMH 0.4, started acupuncture: 7/2013,
    BFP: 10/07/2013; MC 10/15/2013 @ 7 wks (natural), focused on health issues for 7 months.
    TTC again: 6/2014, 2nd round Letrozole, BFP 7/7/2014!!! --- EDD 3/18/2015!!!

image BabyFruit Ticker
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome. And congrats
  • Options
    Congrats on baby and getting married!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Congratulations x2 :)  Welcome to the board.
  • Options
    Hope the spotting stops soon. Congrats and welcome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! :-) on your wedding and your pregnancy, double blessing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"