April 2013 Moms
Options

Never have I ever...

We haven't played this game in a while and this board needs some life. C'mon ladies.

Never have I ever seen a stripper (male or female) perform in person. Magic Mike is as close as I've come to a male revue.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Never have I ever...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've liked every post too :-bd
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    knitfaced said:
    I think you love it if you HAVE done what the person says they have NOT done. Right?? So I am going to go back and love Kate's post bc I unfortunately have experienced a stripper at a bachelorette party and was completely grossed out!!!
    Got it! Thanks! I haven't seen male strippers but I've been at at least five parties that included female strippers. Even a work party! Organized and paid for by the company. Talk about sexual harassment.
    And let me guess... it was a law firm that hired the stripper?  There is a story about a place here that gave out penis key rings or something to female employees.  Apparently it was too expensive to settle all the claims afterwards, so that was wisely not repeated. 
  • Options
    I clicked on damn near every one boo....... Never have I ever had a threesome

• Options
    Never have I ever experimented with hardcore drugs.

• Options
    I had to say yes to the shoplifting! Does it count if I didn't mean too? I think it's been a gallon of bleach I forgot about under my cart and a toothbrush my son dropped into the bottom of his stroller.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    JSS1002JSS1002 member
    edited July 2014
    No hardcore drugs and no venison and no threesomes... pretty sure I clicked on everything else. ;-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @cece2682 you are missing out girl !! A few swats on the rear sure does liven it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"