June 2014 Moms
Options

What size clothes?

What size are your LO's wearing? Mine just turned 7 weeks on Friday and she's in 6 month onesies

Re: What size clothes?

• Options
    6 weeks on Thursday and he is wearing 0-3 and a couple 3 month things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lest12 said:

Taymiller said:

6 weeks on Thursday and he is wearing 0-3 and a couple 3 month things.

Same, except Wednesday.

I've noticed Carter's onesies fit much better than Gerber for LO. Carter's are longer...
    Gerber 0-3 were the same as most of our newborn stuff, they are way shorter and smaller.
  • Options
    10 weeks this Friday and in NB or 0-3 and a few 3 months that are sized small. After seeing how big other babies are and how much they're all eating, I apparently have a little nugget

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    steprozzsteprozz member
    edited July 2014
    B is 10 weeks on Thursday and he just outgrew his NB stuff (still in NB pants though) and wearing 0-3 month but it's still a little big. Carter's 3 month stuff is huge on him
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    Definitely @Taymiller!

@lalala8 - I've also noticed that the polo stuff runs a little small, but the real problem is how much they shrink!

image        image

• Options
    A month old today and wearing NB in everything except the sleepers. Her long feet don't fit in the little foot part!

DD1 was a butterball and was already in much bigger clothing at this point.
  • Options
    DD is 7.5 weeks and just started wearing 0-3 last week bc NB stuff was too short. 0-3 are big on her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Carter's 3 month onesies are fitting well, but she's still too small for the pants. She's been in the 3 month sizes for 3 weeks now and she's 5 weeks old

Baby #1: expected June 2014

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    8.5 weeks, mostly nb clothes. 0-3 jammies.

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    Almost 11 weeks, 3-6 month clothing.
  • Options
    BMaidPlannerBMaidPlanner member
    edited July 2014
    Almost 7 weeks, mostly newborn. Gerber footie newborn pj's were too short for the first time last night, but the body would have fit. Carters newborn fits well still. She's pretty skinny but long. (Born 5 days early and EBF at this point, if it matters. Born 7.3 lbs but brought home weighing 6.4. Over 8 lbs now but not by much.)

• Options
    5 weeks today. Still in NB.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Max is 3 months old and has been wearing 3 month clothes for at least a month now.  He'll still be in them for a few more weeks at least, I feel.  He does fill them out pretty good though!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    8 weeks old today, 3 month or 3-6 months.  The bigger ones only fit because we cd and it gives him a big ole butt. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    She's 5.5 weeks and is in 0-3/3 month. She never got to wear NB because they were too short.

• Options
    4.5 weeks, wearing 0-3 or 3 months clothes.
    He's long and skinny, so technically he could fit NB but last week he was too long for the sleepers and onesies (though an extender might help).

We use Carter's 3 month and Gerber 0-3 sleepers for the most part :)
    (Carter's are the best for cloth dipes!)

J14 Jan Siggy Challenge: Santorini

• Options
    8 weeks, close to 12 lbs and in a mix of nb and 0-3. 0-3 is still a little baggy on him but fits lengthwise.
  • Options
    6 weeks and just outgrew newborn size stuff. Wearing 0-3 now.
  • Options
    8 weeks and he's just starting to fill out the 0-3 month onesies. I prefer the Carter's onesies too, can tell they're longer than Gerber's.

<3

• Options
    5 weeks here and he is in 0-3 month  onsies mostly with a few 3 month. As for pants he is in NB, everything else slides right off him.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    0-3months he's 2 months old
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    8 weeks on wed. All 3 months clothes. The sleepers with footies are getting a little too short but the 6 months ones look way too long.
  • Options
    Wow, I must just have a fat baby lol. I think she's around 10 pounds now, not sure. She was 6.13 at birth (born at 37 and 5.) she has a long torso, so she's still in 0-3 pants, not that she wears them often because it's been so hot out lol. She didn't even get to wear all of her 0-3 clothes. She was only in them less than two weeks. Made me sad when I was putting them in storage tonight.
  • Options
    He'll be 7 weeks on Wednesday. He was born at 10lbs 4oz and never wore newborn. He is currently in 0-3 but is about to move up.
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    3 or 3-6 months.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    7 weeks on Wednesday and she is wearing 0-3/3 months.
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
  • Options
    7 weeks and has been in 3m for a couple weeks already.
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MrsAyMrsAy member
    She's 5.2 and just outgrew NB clothes. She is about 9.5lb and wearing 0-3 Gerber and 3 Carter.
    Married 05/15/13 FTM with EDD 06/24/14
  • Options
    Just over 4 weeks and Gerber 0-3 months fit perfectly. The carters 0-3/3 fit loosely and are a little long but we still put her in them since the looser fit seems comfortable for her in the warm weather.

• Options
    He is 8 weeks tomorrow and I just retired his nb stuff at the end of last week. And really only for length. 0-3 and most 3 month stuff fits now. Most pants are still too big in tge waist though. He is also in size 1 diapers as of 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    eryaleeryale member
    LO is 5 weeks and change, wearing NB everything, but some NB pants are beginning to look short! She swims in 0-3 though!
  • Options
    9 weeks old tomorrow, just over 13 lbs.
    He wears 0-3 month and 3 month sized clothes. He weighs as much as DD weighed at 5 months old!
  • Options
    sjn00sjn00 member
    6 weeks old still in newborn stuff just starting to get into some 0-3 month stuff though its still big on her lol.
  • Options
    Vivi will be 5 weeks on Friday and is in NB clothes.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    The boys are 8 weeks Wednesday and are in NB and 0-3. I feel like they're so little now lol
  • Options
    H is five weeks today and still in nb, though all he wears is onesies because it's freaking hot outside. 0-3 are still baggy but we can get away with wearing those too. Also part if the Carter's camp. Haven't really tried Gerber yet.
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7 weeks on Thursday and mostly preemie with a couple NB. The preemie onesies are tight but the NB are like 8" too long. DH just weighed her tonight and she's 9 lbs. I don't remember DS growing this fast.
  • Options
    She will be 7 weeks on Friday and just started to outgrow her newborn sizes. I just was all of her 0-3 month clothes.

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

• Options
    MNOpeaMNOpea member
    6w and 0-3/3m. Cd bum definitely helps fill them out but he's a chunky monkey anyway
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"