June 2013 Moms

Monday bitchfest

Some traditions shouldn't die!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Monday bitchfest

• My lo woke at 3:40 am yesterday. He has a cold and wouldn't go back to sleep. He goes down at 7:00 pm. My dh gets home at 5:30 and leaves at 6:30 for a band that he's in. At 8:30 pm, after close to 2 hours of crying, I called dh to come home and help me. Mostly because I was starving and hadn't eaten dinner. It took him almost an hour to get him to sleep. Then we had a big fight. He feels that I don't respect his job. He's a musician and a music tutor. I thinks it's bs and sometimes need a break. I was so mad told him that I'll never call for any help again and I'll take care of lo on my own. The. I went to bed. Still really mad. Grrrrr. Plus he has an audition this weekend and will be gone the entire weekend. Sometimes I feel like a single parent.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to go to the Social Security Office this morning. I arrived ten minutes before it opened and there were already 23 people there before me. Thank goodness DH had an irregular day off and had the kids, or it would have been a nightmare to be there.

On the way home, someone rear-ended me when I was stopped at a stoplight. We were both fine, no damage was done and it was a very light tap, but it didn't help.

I then decided it was going to be a good day and declared that all of the bad stuff had passed. DH and I took the kids to an aquatic center and had lots of fun. 

But then SIL texted DH to tell him MIL was getting admitted in to the hospital. So we went to visit her there.

And now I'm up late with the feelings, and I hate feelings. 
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"