12. @twobrooklynmoms: Jan 10 singleton

13. @jjlvscg: Jan 10 singleton

14. @cageymack: Jan 22 singleton

15. @louliza: Feb 1 singleton

16. @singingmua: Feb 2 singleton

17. @aandstilltrying: Feb 14 twins

18. @mrs&mrsK: Feb 17 singleton

19. @wishiwaspreggo: March 7 singleton

So man...so many great babies coming into the world this week/weekend...can't wait to see the birth stories!

If you have a recent BFP (and/or if you are new to the board), please let me know when you want to be added to this list. How is everyone feeling? How is pregnancy treating you and your partner this week? Any updates to share?

QOTW: what are you watching? Any good movies or tv shows lately? Share so we can watch too!

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

Re: Pregnancy Check In (July 28)

• pauljlpauljl member
    Week 26! Wahooo. There is certainly no denying that I am pregnant anymore. 

My favorite thing is that I'm getting to know her patterns. For example, between 4 and 4:15 am she generally likes to have a dance party in my ute. I'd be annoyed, except I love feeling those wiggles and bumps. 

I hit a giant kids consignment sale this weekend and got some great finds. I shopped for multiple seasons/ages and tried to pick out things that weren't too season specific (IE could be layered.) So then I went on a washing party with the consignment items and a few other things that we know we want to keep. I've never had so much fun doing laundry in my life. :) 

This weekend is our first shower! Counting down to seeing my whole family and celebrating this little girl with them! 

QOTW: This weekend I got sucked into a show called United Stuff of America. It takes a look at artifacts from famous events/crimes in the US and discusses their importance. 

Other than that, I'm getting caught up on Dexter. It's so dark and twisted, but I can't stop watching. Loving that the reruns are on TV so I can DVR them :)  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi all! I'm new to this section of the board, got a BFP a few weeks ago and I'm at 5 weeks now. My first ultrasound is scheduled for Aug 14th so that's exciting :). I don't have a confirmed due date yet, but according to some research I did I should be due March 29th 2015. I would love to be apart of the list!

So far no ms yet, I hope it stays that way since I'm a bit of an emetophobe lol. Other than that I've been feeling really tired all the time, and a bit nervous because this is my first. My partner has been amazing, and very helpful.

QOTW: We just finished OITNB, awesome season. And we watched Tru Blood last night, turning out to be a really good final season!
    TTC History 
    First IUI: 7/7/2014 - 7/21/2014 BFP!!
    8/15/14 - 7 weeks 5 days EP :(

• Loading the player...
  • Hello everyone! Great stuff happenin for us!

We met with our doula last week and we adore her... She is also teaching our private hypnobirthing class, and offered to re-record all of the hypno birth cd's for me with gender neutral language. What a peach! So we are starting that next week.

In other news, I am getting leg cramps/foot cramps in the middle of the night... Boo! So I am trying to take more magnesium to see if that helps.

Other than that.... Things are great! Mostly I am just getting really excited that this is all actually really happening...!

QOTD: we recently fell in love with a show called "Drunk history" where drunk people tell historically accurate versions of different pieces of history. It is educational and hilarious. My PC side wants to not like it, because I think it reinforces our countries alcohol issues.... But the comedy side of me thinks it is hillarious!
    We have also been watching reruns of Next Great Baker and that makes me really hungry.

Baby Hayden Frances born 12/20/14 at 11:11 a.m...  Our perfect little miracle.  Here's how we got here:

My lovely wife:

5 IUI's January 2013-June 2013- 3 Cycles with Clomid- BFN

Myself: Genderqueer guy who hopped in the driver's seat of the baby making train

IUI #6- 7/23- Monitored and Trigger on Day 12, with one 16mm follicle and one 18mm follicle- BFN

IUI #7- 8/21- Not monitored, 50mg Clomid- BFN

September and October: Missed Cycles due to vacation and a Half Marathon

IUI #8- Monitored and triggered on day 15, with one 23x18mm follicle- BFN on 11/19/2013

December:  Moved onto to see an RE to make a good plan.

IUI #9- 1/1/2014 Natural Cycle, BFP on 1/15/2014,  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

IUI #10 3/21/2014- Natural Cycle- BFP on 4/1/2014 (please don't be an April Fools.  Beta #1 13dpiui- 48, Beta #2 16dpiui- 416, Beta #3 1018...

1st Ultrasound- 4/22/2014- 6w4d HB- 134!

Check out my Blog at: http://pregnantboithinksoutloud.blogspot.com/ 

• I cannot believe we are 2nd on the list!!  Craziness!  I will be 35 weeks tomorrow.  It is all coming together and becoming so very real.  We have a 4 week birthing class that we have completed two weeks of classes.  I mostly enjoy the instructor, but the other couples in our class are super lame.  They all just sit there like bump on a log and don't interact too much, it stinks!  Neither one of us have learned anything new either, but oh well.  We have two more weeks to go and it is a little bit of a break from the girls and have some one on one time together.
    On Saturday I was a 'model' for a doula training class on Saturday.  It was interesting and they got to feel my belly and tell me the position of our little girl.  They were also learning how to listen to the heartbeat with a fetascope (sp?)  I also stayed and watched some water birth videos.  

QOTD:  We do not watch too much tv, we might get thru one show a night after the girls go to bed and I am ready to pass out on the couch.  I like mindless tv like Teen Mom or Real Housewives.  I record some of those shows and watch them while the kiddos are napping.
    T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• @RobertJane33‌ Sarah and I had same tiff. She had said, "you can be the one to have the babies!" Then we went for RE appointment and she decided she wanted to have a baby and go first. We also wanted 2 kids, and are preg with twins. She said, "well it was cheaper for me than you anyway." (I have PCOS and would probably just jump to IVF). My feelings were hurt and it took me some time to process and analyze before I talked to her about it.

Update: 11w2d, due date Feb. 14th-twins. Subchorionic Hemorrhage diagnosed at 8w2d and still bleeding, but has switched to all brown and no red blood for over a week! Small victory.

Sarah is GROWING! If she had little boobs you could tell for sure, but big boobs and baggy tshirt helps hide it.

See pip of bump!

Bonus...we picked out cribs and nursery furniture. Pip included.

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • I feel crappy! 11weeks tomorrow , so nauseous and tired. Could be worse. Can't wait for 2nd tri!
    We went to get some furniture yesterday to turn the bigger bedroom into an office / playroom. Exciting!
    Next week is our 12wk us and NT
    The week after we r going to Disney. Kinda hitting me hard that I can't go on very much:(

Qotd: TV- we watch wayyyy too much. Right now all that's on is real housewives, movies and the fosters which we love!!
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• rkborkbo member
    I feel like every time I look at this list I am moving closer to the #1 spot...EEK!

Today I am 20w5d and I'm still feeling really well. Definitely have a lot more energy than I did in the first trimester. I have only gained 3 lbs so far and my OB is happy with that. I was overweight to begin with, and she doesn't want me to gain more than 15lbs during the entire pregnancy. She thinks I am right on track!

We had our A/S on Friday and it was so great to see our little nerd again. She was very active in there squirming around. We have yet to see a pic of the front of her face, only profile shots. I'm really thinking about going in for one of the 3D scans after 24 weeks. 

QOTW: I probably watch way too much tv. Guilty pleasures....Housewives of OC & Atlanta, Kardashians, etc. I don't know why I watch that crap, but I think they are all crazy. We love to watch the netflix shows Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. There isn't much on the DVR these days because of the off season. But we do watch Greys Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy, Law & Order SVU, Bones and many more. Oh, one that we do love when its on, but its not on nearly enough is Downton Abbey. Love that show!

I have attached 2 pics from our A/S on Friday. Nerd girl has big feet just like me!  
  • Danni_GirlDanni_Girl member
    edited July 2014
    So I guess today I would be 4w3d.. since my last cycle started on 27 June...?

I can't believe it.  
    We go for our first u/s 15 Aug.  

Still can't believe it.

Oh... QOTW!!  
    Fav show...  We were watching Derek on Netflix. It's got Ricky Gervais in it.  Very funny, a little crude at times, but good.  Can't wait to watch the next session.  
    I'm not really into tv, so that's all I have.  :P
    I'm 35, DW is 33
    Together since Dec 2007
    Married since 18 June 2011

TTC #1
    1st IUI - trigger, 9 July 14 at midnight, IUI - 11 July 14 at noon - BFP!!
    10 Dec 14 - Lost our Baby Girl to Hydrops & Cycstic Hygroma due to Turner Syndrome
    TTC #2
    2nd IUI - hoping to try for our Rainbow in the Spring
  • I am 9 weeks tomorrow.  First u/s with the OB isn't until next Thursday at 10w2d.  I forgot how much the first tri sucks and since you don't look pregnant I feel you get less understanding from your SO.  I just feel sick all the time and although I have yet to actually throw up a lot of dry heaving.  Tired, tired and more tired, runny nose, and I always feel hungry/full I can't really decide which but it is a constant feeling.  I am ready for my u/s so I can get some peace of mind and now that so far everything is okay.  I also want to discuss what the plan is for the second trimester because the MFM had said p17 shots and cervical checks and I want to know when all of this will start and if R can give me the p17 shots at home or if I will need to go in to get them.

QOTW: shows...Love the Fosters recent new TV love is Reckless if you are into courtroom dramas (Law and Order/Criminal Minds) it is really addictive.  I also love Scandal.

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

• Ohhhhhh
    @Amber&Reva, when you mentioned Scandal, it reminded me about Revenge! I love that show, plus Once Upon A Time! Can't wait for the fall and they come back on.
    I'm 35, DW is 33
    Together since Dec 2007

TTC #1
    10 Dec 14 - Lost our Baby Girl to Hydrops & Cycstic Hygroma due to Turner Syndrome
    TTC #2
  • 13 weeks and 1 day here....

we had our NT scan yesterday and it was soooo cool to see how much baby has changed from a gummy bear to actually looking like a real baby. Of course he/she wasn't cooperating and the tech had to do quite a bit of maneuvering and jiggling to get the measurements she needed, but it was great because we got to watch baby for so long and see little squirms and kicks and everything.

I seem to be finally over my persistent queasiness, and the fatigue is starting to let up a little, as well. I can't believe that I'll be 2nd tri this week! Time is flying!

We sent out a digital announcement last night to all of our friends and the few family members who support us. It was nice to finally let people know, because several who knew we were trying had asked about our status in the past several weeks, and it was getting difficult to continue to be evasive.

Our anatomy scan is scheduled for 9/15, so we are thinking we will do a gender reveal party the last weekend of September. We plan to make the reveal a surprise for us as well, and intend to give our good friend an envelope with the gender written down and have her arrange everything. It's exciting to think that we are at this point already!

QOTW - We recently got into Mad Men, and have been watching it on Netflix. We are currently on season 2 and we like it a lot, though neither one of us can really pinpoint WHY we like the show... LOL. I'm also currently watching Land Girls on Netflix. If you like period dramas, it's definitely a good one to get in to.

IUI #1 - November 2013 - BFN
    ICI #1 (home) - May 2014 - BFP!! Beta #1 - 5/30 - 164; Beta #2 - 6/6 - 4794!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• 8 weeks 3 days here.

Feeling good.  I got my second ultrasound yesterday and got to check out my baby :) Little buddy grew from a fraction of a centimeter to 2/3 of in inch in just 2 weeks!!!  It's amazing how quick these little boogers grow.

Baby is demanding food, and lots of it.  I have to pee frequently and my sense of smell is that of a bloodhound.  But otherwise I wouldn't even know I was pregnant my symptoms are so mild.  I was worried that meant my baby wasn't doing well but so far he/she is looking great with a nice, strong heartbeat of 173 BPM so... maybe I'm just lucky :)

Anyway, here's a picture!!

• 14w6d, with a baby girl feels like: 
    DW is the pregnant one.  She is feeling a lot better this week, way less morning sickness, less tired, too, I think. She still has significant food aversions, so is eating lots of fruit and not very much of other things.  We had BLTAs last night, and she ate half the sandwich.  She hasn't gained any weight really, but does have a little baby belly.  She is very cute and I love that she has a baby in her. I'm feeling cranky and irritable today, so I'm not sure how to process that. It is not easy to be compassionate all the time, or to always be the one to try to say "I'm sorry" first.  Or maybe I'm just a big jerk.  Sigh.

QOTW: what are you watching? Any good movies or tv shows lately? Share so we can watch too! 

We got cable (means, "I broke down and ordered all the trashy TV we could possibly want") in preparation for Ducks football season.  I always wait until the last minute (except last year we didn't get it at all and watched games at local bars and restaurants), and it is such a hassle to be worried they won't get here in time for the first game.  So now we have everything!

We are watching Game of Thrones on HBOgo, and it is wonderful!  Can't wait.  We also like the Americans, PBS's Call the Midwife and I need to get up to speed with Homeland.  I feel like we burned through Orange is the New Black way too quickly, and I'm dying for more House of Cards action.  

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• pauljlpauljl member
    I got a new due date today!

I was moved up to October 28! I know that in reality it's only a few days earlier than November 2 (and that this baby is going to come whenever she pleases!) but hearing OCTOBER instead of NOVEMBER makes it feel like a big jump. 

So excited! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • omg...how did I end up #3 on the list? Yikes

We are 31 tomorrow. I am just now bumping b/c I was home in bed the last two days trying to keep these girls in. Contractions woke me up and were pretty much all day yesterday so I stayed on the couch and bed. Today I woke up feeling like poo and my BP was a little high. On top of all of this, I am trying to get a handle on my GD. Some days I do well and others I am just like F it (as posted on the confessions page). I am tired and uncomfortable. YAY!

QOTW: what are you watching? Any good movies or tv shows lately? Share so we can watch too!  Right now I am watching my DVR of Perception and Major Crimes. Then I got hooked yesterday on Dance Moms (I can't for the life of me figure out how moms would let someone talk to their kids like that). So, on my DVR awaits: The Big Bang Theory, So You Think You Can Dance, Motive, Murder in the FIrst, and Brain Games

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to M and proud mothers to Olivia and Elise (8/19/2014) and to our fur-babies: Capone (pitbull), Jax and Atticus (cats)

• Soooo... I'm sick and worried sick. It started with a massive sinus pressure headache on Sunday and Monday. Yesterday, the headache got better but my throat and sinuses started that oh so familiar burning feeling which just got worse through out the day. By last night, I was pretty miserable due to throat and increasing congestion.

Today, has been awful, searing, surface-of-the-sun throat pain and congestion, with increasing body aches and return of headache. I barely made it home from work (I babysit a friend's twin babies in her home), and actually tossed my cookies all over myself and my car (so gross).

I felt like I was starting to get feverish, so I crawled in the house and took my temp, and it was 102.1.

I'm 13+2 and things on the interwebs about flu and pregnancy have scared the CRAP out of me.

I WILL go to the ER if the fever doesn't come down with Tylenol, but has anyone dealt with the (possible) flu and pregnancy in the cusp of 2nd tri and come out A-OK???

Thoughts and prayers appreciated. :(

Pregnancy Ticker

• @singingmua‌, don't wait too long. Get checked out if you are not feeling well.

I had more blood work done yesterday and got the results.

Beta was at 351 yesterday. Will be testing one more time tomorrow. I
    I'm 35, DW is 33
    Together since Dec 2007

TTC #1
    TTC #2
  • @siningmua call your OB. seriously. I had a massive ear infection my first pregnancy and didn't know antibiotics were safe, ended up miserably ill for 3 weeks. If its the flu, the sooner you know the better...but I bet its not.
    Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• @2MamazInSeattle‌ I called them last night. The on call doc said it's rare to have the flu this time of year, but not impossible. She said she felt I didn't have to go the ER, though she said if I started feeling worse, to go, and that it would be fine to wait until morning and see my primary care. She told me to continue doing all that I was doing (Tylenol, fluids, throat drops).

So, I'm heading out to be seen in about 30 mins. The doc last night says it actually sounds like strep throat to her. Considering that my throat hurts so bad that I wish I could spit instead of swallow, I could see that being true.

She also said, she didn't think the baby was in any danger at this point, but to call back if I got worse (fever went higher, vomiting, breathing problems, etc).

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"