September 2012 Moms

Three words

Happy Monday! Give three words that sum up your current experience. Here are mine for today:

Grateful
Tired
Determined

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Three words

• Tired
    Angry
    Bewildered

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Tired 
    Tired
    Tired

of 3 differnt things so it definitely works.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Exhausted
    Annoyed
    Anxious
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Eastie156Eastie156 member
    edited July 2014

Overwhelmed   Determined

Tired

Anxious

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Lost my wallet.
    :((

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Thankful.
    Happy.
    Impatient.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• jenndub said:
    Lost my wallet.

So, if I were you, my three words would be starting with an F and they'd all be the same ;)

Can you get everything straightened out today ie: bank cards, cc, etc? Is your H still travelling or is he home to help you?

• Babysitting rain help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Eastie156 said:
    jenndub said:
    Lost my wallet.

So, if I were you, my three words would be starting with an F and they'd all be the same ;)

Can you get everything straightened out today ie: bank cards, cc, etc? Is your H still travelling or is he home to help you?

He's home, but leaving for Los Angeles at 2 today. I should be able to get everything straightened out, its just a pain in the ass. And I have no clue where or when I lost it this weekend, and that is driving me insane.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    Eastie156 said:

Overwhelmed   Determined

Tired

Anxious

This sums me up well but I haven't quite been able to turn my overwhelmed into determined yet.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Happy
    Frustrated
    Hopeful
  • 27boo27boo member
    Tired Cold Quiet
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Hopeful Anxious Happy My first day at the new job and DH's birthday
    @beebopandbuddy I must have missed that you decided to go with the new job instead of accepting your old job's counter offer, but congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hopeful Anxious Happy My first day at the new job and DH's birthday
    Good luck at your new job!

• hmp1 said:
    Eastie156 said:

Overwhelmed   Determined

Tired

Anxious

This sums me up well but I haven't quite been able to turn my overwhelmed into determined yet.

@hmp1

It's in regard to our move that I've become determined to get things done. In regards to work, there may be no hope for today at least... I can't quite muster the strength to accomplish much of anything.

• Fuck
    My
    Worklife

I cheated. I'm stressed beyond belief.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • jenndub said:
    Lost my wallet.
    Boo, I hope it turns up!

• MommaP12 said:
    Hopeful Anxious Happy My first day at the new job and DH's birthday
    @beebopandbuddy I must have missed that you decided to go with the new job instead of accepting your old job's counter offer, but congratulations!!!
    I missed it too! GL, hope you love the new job!

• Fuck My Worklife I cheated. I'm stressed beyond belief.
    @KellersPrag Sorry it's sucking. Is there any way for it to get better or does it make sense to look for something new? Sorry, I can't remember if you have been there awhile or not.

• Newt69Newt69 member
    Effing ( really want to say F, but im on a work computer)
    Back
    Pain
  • sick, unproductive, thirsty
  • miss50miss50 member
    Lazy.

Annoyed.

Fat. With a capital F.

• Tired
    Nauseous
    Productive

• amandad715amandad715 member
    edited July 2014
    Vacation
    Kids
    Exhausting

@Flamingemu‌
    I'm in West Virginia :-h
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Blisters
    Tired
    Garlicbreath ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Vacation Kids Exhausting @Flamingemu‌ I'm in West Virginia :-h
    Jealous. I was just looking at the football schedule trying to figure out when we can go. Where are you visiting? You said you came from Ohio first right, so the Parkersburg area?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Jealous. I was just looking at the football schedule trying to figure out when we can go. Where are you visiting? You said you came from Ohio first right, so the Parkersburg area?
    We're at the Greenbrier for the week. DH is part of an organization that is having their annual meeting here. He's an attorney and just by coming to these meetings, he meets his quota for continuing ed hours. And he also meets other attorneys from all over the country.  He just was asked to join this professional group last year and in March, the two of us went to Marco Island for our 1st no-kids beach trip since our honeymoon. I guess a lot of the members bring their whole families in the summer, so we're trying it! DH has meetings in the mornings and then is free all afternoon, except one day he's golfing. Two nights we are attending a dinner and the boys are getting a baby-sitter. (A little nervous about those nights). 
    It's fancy pants here.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

We're at the Greenbrier for the week. DH is part of an organization that is having their annual meeting here. He's an attorney and just by coming to these meetings, he meets his quota for continuing ed hours. And he also meets other attorneys from all over the country.  He just was asked to join this professional group last year and in March, the two of us went to Marco Island for our 1st no-kids beach trip since our honeymoon. I guess a lot of the members bring their whole families in the summer, so we're trying it! DH has meetings in the mornings and then is free all afternoon, except one day he's golfing. Two nights we are attending a dinner and the boys are getting a baby-sitter. (A little nervous about those nights). 
    It's fancy pants here.
    That it is. We have only been once for an Alumni event. 

My mom used to go on trips like that with work all the time. Too bad by the time she was winning cool places (Winter Olympics in USA) I was in college and my brother went, but not me. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Blisters Tired Garlicbreath ;)
    I wish I had garlic breath. I need more garlic in my life.

• Emotional. Exhausted. Stressed.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • PenelopePondPenelopePond member
    edited July 2014
    I'm an idiot. 

No school for this girl. I totally screwed myself over and they won't take me back. It's my fault, and I accept that. It still sucks though.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • hmp1hmp1 member
    I'm an idiot. 

No school for this girl. I totally screwed myself over and they won't take me back. It's my fault, and I accept that. It still sucks though.
    Oh no! What happened, if you feel like sharing. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• @BeebopandBuddy‌ Good luck! @PenelopePond‌ I'm sorry. That's got to be frustrating.

Mine are Anxious, worried and excited.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Nathan 9-5-12
    edited July 2014
    hmp1 said:

I'm an idiot. 

Low completion rate. Although I don't think it's that low. I paid out of pocket for all my classes, so I definitely wasn't going to throw the money away. The last semester I was there I got pregnant with Ethan. I had some bleeding problems and the dr told me to take it easy. I took it easy for longer than necessary and forgot to withdraw from my classes.

Also, I know I'm a total idiot. Someone should have smacked me silly a few years ago before I did this to myself.

• I'm an idiot. 

Low completion rate. Although I don't think it's that low. I paid out of pocket for all my classes, so I definitely wasn't going to throw the money away. The last semester I was there I got pregnant with Ethan. I had some bleeding problems and the dr told me to take it easy. I took it easy for longer than necessary and forgot to withdraw from my classes. Also, I know I'm a total idiot. Someone should have smacked me silly a few years ago before I did this to myself.

Can you transfer your credits to a different college? Were you taking them online or an actual campus? Don't beat yourself up to bad. Unfortunately school can really get away from you, especially when you have other responsibilities :/
    Nathan 9-5-12
    edited July 2014
    DianeD1 said:

hmp1 said:

I'm an idiot. 

Low completion rate. Although I don't think it's that low. I paid out of pocket for all my classes, so I definitely wasn't going to throw the money away. The last semester I was there I got pregnant with Ethan. I had some bleeding problems and the dr told me to take it easy. I took it easy for longer than necessary and forgot to withdraw from my classes.

Also, I know I'm a total idiot. Someone should have smacked me silly a few years ago before I did this to myself.

Can you transfer your credits to a different college? Were you taking them online or an actual campus? Don't beat yourself up to bad. Unfortunately school can really get away from you, especially when you have other responsibilities :/

Thanks :). I'm going to look into other places tomorrow. I was going to another school when I lived by Orlando. It would be a 1.5 hour drive each way, but it was a good school. There's not really much closer to me. I'm going to look at online schools, but I wouldn't be able to do some classes I need (like Anantomy and Physiology with the lab).

ETA: it was on campus. A local community (now state) college.

• I'm an idiot. 

Low completion rate. Although I don't think it's that low. I paid out of pocket for all my classes, so I definitely wasn't going to throw the money away. The last semester I was there I got pregnant with Ethan. I had some bleeding problems and the dr told me to take it easy. I took it easy for longer than necessary and forgot to withdraw from my classes. Also, I know I'm a total idiot. Someone should have smacked me silly a few years ago before I did this to myself.

Thanks :). I'm going to look into other places tomorrow. I was going to another school when I lived by Orlando. It would be a 1.5 hour drive each way, but it was a good school. There's not really much closer to me. I'm going to look at online schools, but I wouldn't be able to do some classes I need (like Anantomy and Physiology with the lab). ETA: it was on campus. A local community (now state) college.

Ah I understand. Good luck with your search!
    Nathan 9-5-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"