Babies on the Brain

Intro...Hi I'm the new kid:)

Hi, I'm new here and I don't really know what to say and what not to say. How about, my life/situation is very different than most? I'm 36 and my SO is overseas so I'm not technically TTC just yet, but I definitely have BOTB! So we will by trying as soon as he gets here to Canada, therefore I want to get started temping and measuring now, lol. I think I should mostly stick to this board for now.

Re: Intro...Hi I'm the new kid:)

• How exciting! I am an old member that hasn't been around for a long time, so let's be new together! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• You have a 3 year-old and trying for another? How wonderful! My soon-to-be ex (who lives with me) has a 4 month-old girl. So I'm lucky enough to feel like I already have a baby in the house and don't really feel pressured to hurry this conception thing, haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, been thinking about it for a while but decided to get a little more serious about things. The clock is a tickin'!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Welcome! Temping is a great way to pass the time until ttc!
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Thanks for the warm welcomes and great advice, ladies. I have really irregular cycles and I'm new to the temping and charting stuff. I'm quite excited about it!
  • If you're not using it already, Fertility Friend is a great resource for learning about charting and recording your data. You can use the website or app.
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Thx, Monicagail.  I put all my info into FF last night and it was so funny! It shows the egg symbol with the star (prediction for day of OV) on every friggin day of the month, hahaha. I guess it's temping for me all the way, heehee. I'm living in a work camp right now until Monday, so it will have to wait. Your LO is so cute, btw :) I'm trying to figure out how to get a pic of mine up but its too big.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"