3rd Trimester

selection of mini crib, baby carriers, car seat, for newborn

Hello,
 please, i need help selecting mini crib,car seat,  and baby carriers, I have been reading a lot about babybjourn vs moby carriers. which brands are best for any of these items? thank you.

Re: selection of mini crib, baby carriers, car seat, for newborn

• I picked my items based on the baby bargains book.
  • We're going with the least amount of "stuff" as possible.  We have a washable playpen with a bassinet on top instead of a crib.  That way when we travel we can take it with us and baby will always be in his own bed.  Baby carriers don't work for me because I have big boobs, even when I'm not pregnant.  I just find them really awkward.  We used a swing chair (that can be locked so it doesn't swing) beside my bed for the first couple of months with our first baby.  It worked well because he was right beside my bed and sitting up a little (to help avoid SIDS).

Ya just gotta find what works for you.  Happy Shopping :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Please don't buy a baby bjorn. If you want that kind of carrier go with an ergo beco mandula or tula.
  • With the carriers it's best if you can go to a store and try on different ones. There are popular brands like Ergo, Boba, Beco, etc. but you have to choose based on your body type.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"