3rd Trimester
Options

Late Peak--Anyone else?

Everything I have read says that you will feel worst during the first and third trimester of pregnancy. However, my experience with it has been better since hitting my third trimester. I feel more energetic, healthy and emotionally stable. I've even enjoyed intimacy for the first time during my pregnancy. My doctor said I was having a 'late peak' and just to enjoy it. Any of your gals have this experiance or have I been lucky enough to find a unicorn?

Re: Late Peak--Anyone else?

• Options

I definitely don't feel as wiped out as I did in the 1st tri. And I don't feel as badly as I thought I would, but yet, not as good as 2nd tri.

I feel alright, but I've noticed that my longetivity in projects like cleaning, laundry, etc. is suffering quite a bit. I feel like I have to rest a lot more frequently than before and for much longer. It's kind of annoying.

8-|

• Options
    For the most part Ive felt pretty good this entire pregnancy.  The 1st tri was sort of sucky just because of the nausea and for some reason I was always super sore.

2nd tri was great, I pretty much felt myself and it was so nice to finally start feeling the baby move etc.

So far 3rd isnt terrible  for me the worst part is feeling super big and being bloated.

I say enjoy your "late peak" and ride it out as long as you can :-)
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure I felt any better in my 2nd trimester than I did in the first, but I recently discovered I'm anemic, so that could have been part of the problem. I do have a little more energy lately.

• Options
    Unicorn. Enjoy it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"