September 2012 Moms
Options

Just wanted to say..

It was the push that I needed, posting last week about the crystal light in FFFC. Greylan hasn't had anything but water and milk in the last 6 days. Not to say he is drinking much water. I am lucky if I get 3 to 4 wet diapers a day, but I push it as much as I can and offer watery fruits.

Thanks for giving me the push I needed. IDK why it took that for me, but it pushed my mom guilt over the edge...so thanks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Just wanted to say..

• Options
    I missed the FFFC but it sounds like you are making a positive change. Way to go! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great job mama and greylan! Fx his water intake continues to increase!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    G barely drinks anything. I didn't read the fffc so I have no idea the back story. I can barely get her to consume 10 oz of fluid a day. 15 if I'm lucky. I get the feeling of just wanting them to drink something.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    Neither of my boys drink a lot of water, they do drink plenty of milk. It is not something that has ever concerned me.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I'm glad you made the change. I'm sure it will get better!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you're making a positive change!  I agree w/ HMP, my boys don't drink a ton of water (more during the summer), but they drink a ton of milk.  It doesn't worry me.  

Just keep giving him healthy options to drink and he'll drink as he's thirsty.  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"