Single Parents

high low?

As @jellybean529 stated tge board been slow so i thought this could he a threat to start. What was one(or more) "high" today and what was one(or more) low?

High: i got my eyebrows waxed at school and they finally look like girl eye brows. I only have one more stamp for the unit. Bentley is practicing walking

Low: i hate my rotation. There are like five girls i like and the rest are loud and immature and i cant focus on the book work because of them. I heard two girls talking shit about me in the break room. They were saying i am a shitty make up artist t hurt my feelings more then id like to admit since they talked shit standing two feet away from me knowing i was there

Re: high low?

• High: my little one cuddled and almost fell asleep while rocking him tonight. He was so tired. He's almost 2 so I know this won't last much longer.

My big guy did not fight me on his bath tonight. And I love when he says "lay with me one more minute mommy" at night.

Low: I got caught not paying attention at a meeting today. I'm sure I looked like I was falling asleep (cause I was). And I'm trying to get hired full time. Not good!!
  • @MinnesotaMomma91‌ forget those catty bitches. It's not what they think that matters, and they're probably dogging on you because they're trying to pathetically cover up any of their own insecurities. You are amazing, talented, and beautiful. They can't see it? Fine, they don't deserve to. I can see it and I've never met you. Just saying.

High: Harley developed hives yesterday and, while they're not completely gone, they're so much better. *I* think it was a reaction to water chestnuts but it really could be anything.

Low: this girl, R, I work with has been out on medical leave for about 6wks now and the whole time R's been out, she's been going out and doing things that she really shouldn't be doing after surgery. But the firm, where I work, decided that, instead of getting a temp before she left, they would just dump the whole workload on her direct co-worker, T. After 4wks, R was supposed to come back. And when she didn't, they asked me to pick up the slack because T was drowning in work. I'm not anywhere close to keeping my own head above water so I'm busy busy. But I have to work overtime to help T. Blerg!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @20Thirteen thank you, im mostly over it. Bitches be bitches and i refuse to let to childish girls make me feel bad about myself.
    Im sorry your job is putting so mych work on you and t, that is ridiculous
  • R was supposed to be out for only 4wks and she has been in the hospital twice and deemed not yet fit to return to work.  The surgery she had was the gastric by-pass, and she got it because she developed a really bad ulcer or hernia...?  Well, in the last few weeks (since we're friends on facebook and she posts ALL THE TIME about EVERYTHING), she's moved homes, gone out to bars and ate solid food.  For those of you who don' t know about the gastric bypass surgery, you can't eat solid food for 10 weeks after the surgery. And R is out there eating fucking crab legs and wondering why she isn't healing correctly.  WTF? And, she's an idiot because she has no privacy settings set up on her profile, her boss (my oldest brother, JB) can see everything she posts and they're not friends on facebook.  What an idiot right?  Although, she's supposed to be back on Monday.  My bro told me that she told him that for sure she'd be here, she's finally been cleared but this morning I saw a post that makes me not believe that she'll be back on Monday.  UGH!!

Oh, and I totally forgot!  Another High!

My big bro, JP, is coming in from Japan tonight! I'm so excited to see him! I haven't seen him in a year! He's in for two weeks before he goes back to teaching the next school year (he teaches English to children over there) and I'm just on pins and needles waiting for his flight to get in!
  • High: im getting my hair colored at school today(no washed out brassy red hair and roots for bentleys birthday party sunday)

Low: bentleys getting his one year shots today, and while im detirmed hell be vaccinated because thats what is right and smart and in his beat interest, it still sucks getting him vaccinated

• I know that feeling.  Harley cried so hard when she got her shots a couple weeks ago, I almost couldn't stand it.  But I put my big brave girl face on, said "that wasn't so bad.  the pain is only temporary and, in the long run, it's for your own health and safety"
  • My mom is comming with to help me comfort him. He doesnt want me after he gets vaccinated he wants grandma or uncle m so we might stop to see uncle m before i go to school today. I just keep reminding myself a couple days of discomfort is worth him never getting those aweful viruses!

My god father had polio, my mom got mumps, and my grandma got measles really bad when she was younger. It was so bad they thought shed be blind!
  • tig594tig594 member
    DD still cries and she's just had her 15 month shots a few weeks ago.  Sometimes I think she's more pissed than hurt but I know the shots do hurt her.  And the band-aids when I have to take them off.  She's usually over it by the time we leave the doctor's office, though.  Especially last time when they gave her a sucker to slobber over.  The girl loves her some suckers.
  • High: I'm going out tonight with my BFF. I have a sitter. My DD's also going to my parents for the day tomorrow. Woo kid free times.

Low: I have a bad cold and will probably spend tomorrow in bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I gain weight when I'm sick because all I want to do is eat.  But that's just me in general. I'm always thinking about food.  If anyone follows me on Pinterest (when I get a chance to go on there) I always end up pinning recipes. ALWAYS. 

• I gain weight when I'm sick because all I want to do is eat.  But that's just me in general. I'm always thinking about food.  If anyone follows me on Pinterest (when I get a chance to go on there) I always end up pinning recipes. ALWAYS. 

This is me too. I just had a milkshake. 

Throwing leaves <3
  • Ugh, jealous, I almost stopped at potbelly for lunch instead just so I could have a milkshake
  • @becwheat I totally get that. I had strep back in March and eating...or swallowing in general...resulted in pure agony. Like swallowing serrated knives. It was horrible.

Throwing leaves <3
  • I don't think I've ever had strep. Not that I can recall, anyway. Perhaps if for some reason I was unable to eat, my body would think of that as trauma and I blocked it out.
  • I don't think I've ever had strep. Not that I can recall, anyway. Perhaps if for some reason I was unable to eat, my body would think of that as trauma and I blocked it out.
  • I had strep many, many times as a kid. I guess I'm super susceptible to it? DD has yet to get it...even when I had it she never complained of a scratchy throat or had a fever.

Throwing leaves <3
  • Strep sucks! I had it twice when I was younger and The Lil Emperor hasnt had it ye (fingers crossed) But his sitter had it two weeks ago and was off for 2 days and I asked her to make sure she finished her medicine!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @starrdiva211‌ it amazes me that people don't finish antibiotics. My mom is always like "don't you have any left in the house?" when I have a new ailment. I'm like wtf NO I take then all when they are prescribed. She also works in the medical field. Dip.
  • @minnesotamomma91 Don't let them get to you. I went to cosmetology school. Those type of bitches are always there. I bet you're amazing.

High: Guess who fits in her skinny pants again?!? Woot woot! I haven't been this small since way before DS. It hasn't been quick, but I think i'll be okay being photographed with DS for his first birthday on August 9.

Low: STBXH still won't accept that our marriage is over. He keeps guilt tripping me about not trying. For three years I tried. I dealt with him ditching me for other people. I dealt with him basically ignoring our son. And I dealt with him threaten to smack me in the mouth. I can't forgive those things.
  • ladyoriza said:
     Low: STBXH still won't accept that our marriage is over. He keeps guilt tripping me about not trying. For three years I tried. I dealt with him ditching me for other people. I dealt with him basically ignoring our son. And I dealt with him threaten to smack me in the mouth. I can't forgive those things.
    Sorry you have to go through that.  Some guys just can't accept the fact that they no longer have someone to wrap their arms around because they're idiots.  
    And they've never considered ^^
  • @Ladyoriza im sorry your stbxh put you through those things and cant accept things are over. Stay strong momma! But woot woot for skinny pants!

Ive actually stopped giving a fuck about most the people in that place. I wish i could switch the other rotation but the campus manager wont let me. Which sucks but oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"