September 2013 Moms

Who's lurking now?

2»

Re: Who's lurking now?

• KMD1106 said:
    I have been here since my BFP, but rarely post anymore. I barely recognize any SNs anymore. I still check in once in awhile.
    I remember your siggy for sure...glad to see you popped back in :)

• I used to participate waaaaaay more.
  • Loading the player...
  • ejb23ejb23 member
    I voted lurk because I usually check in when I'm nursing DD to sleep nightly but she's getting so quick I rarely have time to post anymore.

-My step-daughter is 12 years old.

-BFP #1 on 9/2/12, D&C 10/18/12 no heartbeat on US @ 10 weeks.

-BFP #2 on 1/7/13, R was born on 9/22/13 via C-Section

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @juleskeim - Aw! That's nice of you to say. I think there's an amazing group of ladies on this board!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 1.5.13 - EDD 9.5.13 - Ysabella Sofia born 9.12.13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We made it to 3 pages ;)

• I'm not a regular, but I do post occasionally. 

• Asivec said:
    SS- @lilqt3929‌ - what you said 

I recognize you :)
  • ajaan113 said:
    I lurk.
    Hi. Welcome :)
  • I really try to be involved but I haven't been the past moth or so because my beloved grandmother passed away. I am having a hard time with because she was like my mom.

• @2sweetlilgirls‌ I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you.
  • I haven't posted in forever. But I'm still around. Mostly I lurk and by the time I get to anything it's way old news.
  • Sorry for your loss @2sweetlilgirls‌

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I lurk often. I think I've participated here and there but not much.
  • @2sweetlilgirls‌ I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • @happybride276 - I hate when your phone/ipad has no storage and you have to start trading out apps until you stop being lazy and transfer everything, lol. I also have a huge fear that my laptop will crash and I'll lose pictures of DD.

• @smilingeyes2308‌ me too! I back pictures up several times in different places just for that reason. DH thinks I'm crazy.
  • @lilqt3929‌ - same here. What do you use for backup if you don't mind me asking? As of now I save them to my laptop and back them up on shoebox. Shoebox doesn't store videos though so I'm in need of another option. I'm thinking if buying an external hard drive. H also thinks I'm crazy. I was on my laptop and he came over to me and started tickling me, I screamed at him to stop and told him he will make me drop my laptop thus erasing our daughters life..he backed away and called me crazy haha

• @smilingeyes2308‌ haha, I would react the same way! Currently I am backing up to 2 different laptops and an external hard drive. We've discussed using another source over the Internet but haven't decided where to do it yet, maybe I'll look into shoebox. I've also mentioned maybe I could save them to USB and put in a fireproof safe <- nuts I know ;)
  • Me too @smilingeyes2308‌ ! That's why t took so long to download them. I need to get an external hard drive. I just don't think about it unless I am doing something inconvenient like pumping or it's 12:30 at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • @smilingeyes2308 I have an external hard drive too but made the mistake of using its backup software rather than just dragging and dropping. Now, I can't get to those files because I was on a PC but now have a Mac, which doesn't have a driver for that drive. F'ers.

@lilqt3929‌ Not nuts! I keep my stuff in a fire and waterproof safe. (I had an apartment fire years ago and the water did more damage than anything.)
    photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • I check on here a few times a week but the board is way less active then it used to be

• I use iCloud with my phone and macs. We also have an external hard drive that we keep in our safe. I use the Backup software on my computers but I really should do a drag n drop over to the external for pics and videos.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"