Success after IF

TTC AGAIN CHECKIN 7/23

Hi ladies!

Good luck to those ladies cycling!! 

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. 

A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

Once you get pregnant please post about your first and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.

QOTW:  If you could take a free trip to 3 places in the world where would you go?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

Jessylane8- 7/16 I got AF Monday so another 8 day LP. I am really disappointed that it didn't get longer. I completely weaned DS on Sunday and I am adding B6 this cycle. If it doesn't get longer I will probably ask the OB for progesterone. We can't go back to the RE until January for insurance purposes. 

mnj05 – 7/16 Nothing new to update. Should be calling in about a week and a half to do blood work for provera. 

TTC, with treatments

Bellalou – 6/18
Aiming for a fresh cycle on the house in October.

blueberries8 - 5/29 - FET #3 was a no-go because none of the embryos continued to develop after thawing  I stopped my meds and now I am just waiting to get AF and on June 12 I meet with the RE to come up with a new plan.

Efhoping2010 -7/16
Hopefully going to CO next week for my ODWU for IVF/ICSI #4

emwaiting – 6/18We are currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own.  Praying for that little miracle to happen.  You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha  I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it won't come on it's own.  If it isn't here in another week then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period.  Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating.  We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so time to save $$ again!  
fullfhope – 6/4 - I have my follow up with RE on 6/12.

jmorta04-7/16
Things are still the same over here. Doing Estrace 2x a day and increase to 3x a day on Friday. Lining check on Saturday morning and hopefully on track for a FET next Thursday. 

itsmevkb -6/25 The mock transfer and hysteroscopy were all normal so I'm on track to start estrace in late July and due a FET mid August.

kmc84 – 7/16 Lining check yesterday-on schedule for FET next Thursday, upped estrogen to 3 times a day. Lining check this Friday.

KDR19179-7/16 I haven't been on the bump in awhile because I have been busy with the twins and work, but we are in the process of going back for our single frozen embryo. We don't tell many people IRL when we are going through IVF cycles, so I would love to talk about it somewhere! CD day 1 was July 10, I saw the RE on Monday. I'm taking estradiol 2mg 3x daily. I go back on 7/21 for an ultrasound and blood draw. The embryo transfer is scheduled for 7/28. We only have 1 embryo left and it has about a 65% chance of surviving thaw. If it survives thaw, it has a 27-30% chance of pregnancy. I love swimming, but don't get to do it much. I never thought I would want a pool until we had kids. If we had a pool, I think I would swim every day in the Summer!

LauraBeth1401 – 7/16 Had a lining check on Monday. Everything went well with that. I start progesterone tomorrow night and still on Delestrogen every 3 days. Anxious for the transfer next Wednesday and even more anxious for what comes after that. QOTW ~ I do like to swim and liked it as a kid. I don't go as much as I used to but I do want to get DD into swim lessons this fall or next year.

Mayzie15 – 6/25 I have my first official pregnancy in take appt tomorrow. I'm really nervous and know I'm going to be lectured on my age, genetic screenings and testing. I hate seeing the statistics of my age group. Last time the genetics counselor fought really hard for us to do the amino and we said no and are in that camp again. I'm hoping for another U/S and to get the heart rate this time. 

mg0202 -7/16 Just waiting on AF and I will be starting BCP for our FET. Transfer will hopefully be early September.

Pam MG – 7/16
3rd DS IUI was a big bust and am wondering if it was because I was on drugs for a UTI up until the day before or if because I triggered a day early because they were all so big. I am really nervous about this next one because it will likely happen the day after my birthday which means finding out on Declan second birthday and they day we head out for a week long vaca at the beach with my entire family. The good news is the doc actually listened to me for once instead of pushing IVF (told him they needed to give me a huge discount or help me figure this IUI situation out) and added another drug in besides Femera.

trigirl79 - 6/4 - Beta was negative on Tuesday. We're taking a break in June, I'll do temps and OPKs but no meds. AF arrived yesterday, which is actually good news since hopefully it means my body is finally regulated. 

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

MoFree –7/9 I am starting BCPs in August and hoping ET is around 6 weeks later.

STL34-7/16 After our last failed IVF cycle, I am currently TTC without treatments.  I am working to get my arthritis and other issues back under control right now.  I've also started some supplements that I discussed with my RE and I have an appointment scheduled for a second opinion consult at the end of August.  After that, we have to save up the money to pay for another cycle and decide if it makes sense to try again.  

Phishgirl29- 7/16 I guess you could say I'm taking a break now while I wait for my operative hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue. FET is on hold for a couple of months while I recover (or if at all depending on how much scar tissue they find). 

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: TTC AGAIN CHECKIN 7/23

• mnj05mnj05 member
    Not much going on, just counting down the days.

QOTW: Italy, Belize, Australia. The first for my interests, the second for DH, and the third for both us.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • We also have our FET today! Going in at 9:30 to transfer our only frobaby. I started PIO on Saturday and so far it's been okay. H is a champ for doing it (he's petrified of needles) and I have taken all your wonderful advice.

QOTW: Italy, Ireland, and somewhere warm in the Caribbean
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

• mnj05mnj05 member
    @MoFree‌ - I may be about a week or two behind you! I'm calling Monday to get provera so I can get this cycle going.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• kmc84kmc84 member

kmc84 said:

FET done! We put back our last two blasts and it was very smooth. I seriously though I was going to pee in the middle of it! Holy full bladder!

Get this-both embryos looked better after thaw than they did fresh. How does that happen!?!?

Beta 8/2

I almost did too!  I had to empty it partially (so not easy to do!) cause I could barely breathe. I told the doc I was afraid I'd leak all over her.  Guess I was a little over achiever in filling my bladder.  LOL!

Haha, yes! If I followed the directions they give you for ET, I would certainly pee on someone!

'I am the master of my own bladder'
    (Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • kmc84 said:
    FET done! We put back our last two blasts and it was very smooth. I seriously though I was going to pee in the middle of it! Holy full bladder! Get this-both embryos looked better after thaw than they did fresh. How does that happen!?!? Beta 8/2

I thought I was going to pee on my doc too! The nurse was jamming my bladder with the u/s probe and it was brutal!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

• kmc84kmc84 member
    @jmorta04‌ you didn't suffer alone today! I've had to seriously pee with other ETs but never this bad! I was starting to sweat.... Eeek!!!! I'm sure it's happened to some poor woman at some point :( oh the humiliation!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • STL34STL34 member
    Today is CD 25. Feels so pointless to keep track when not cycling. But, I will be doing ovulation predictor test next cycle. Counting down the days until my next second opinion appointment.

Good luck to all of you who just had transfers!!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"