One & Done: Only child
Options

Not sure what to think after husbands vasectomy?

So DH finally had his vasectomy last week.  Since then I've just been a little short with him, not feeling as connected, ect.  I don't specifically feel sad that he had the procedure and we sat down and had a long talk about our feelings a couple of days prior to him having it done.  I don't know if it's just the permanence of it or what.  Any one else experience something similar?

Re: Not sure what to think after husbands vasectomy?

• Options
    No experience yet but tons of hugs. I hope this passes for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kristenndkristennd member
    edited July 2014
    jse25 said:
    Dh gets his on Friday. I'm excited to not have to worry about birth control anymore, but somewhat worried about our sex life for the next month or so.
    DH had his in April and wasn't allowed to do anything for I think four weeks. Maybe two. But a while.

I'm afraid I have nothing to contribute to the emotional side. I didn't go through that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I really thought I'd be more relieved about it as well.  I am hoping it was just really bad timing with so many other things going on over this busy summer!  DS starts Kindergarten in the fall and initially we had said if we wanted a second that's when we would start trying.  We realized quickly that would be a very bad idea for us :)

I haven't been able to bump much with work being crazy busy but I'm looking forward to being back on a little more :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"