Cycle Status:

QOTW: What's your favorite book?  
Happily Mrs. C 
image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
Back on metformin Aug 2013
Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
DS weaned in April 2014
Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!

Re: --- 2IF Weekly Check-In ---

• Options

CD17, 2DPO and IUI.  Time goes slower during the 2WW, how has it only been 2 days???

My favorite book is hard to narrow down, but I love everything by Raymond E Feist.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Options
    CD 26, Beta Friday not expecting good news. I moved it from Thursday to Friday b/c DH will be home to take care of DD when the inevitable panic attack ensues after the RE calls.

Favorite Book: I have LOTS! All the Harry Potters of course, The Help, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Red Tent, Memoirs of a Geisha... the list goes on.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trigger tonight for IVF w/ICSI scheduled for Friday AM.

Favorite Book: I love so many... The Help, The Language of Flowers, Orphan Train, Unbreakable.... I can keep going and going...
    Married September 2005 - TEAM PINK x2 this time around :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm 10DPO and have had a tiny bit of spotting so my period is probably coming soon.

QOTW: Finding Fish
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    You ladies are FAST!  I posted earlier because I know that by the time I get up and online, half of you ladies are already starting lunch because you live IN THE FUTURE (i.e. on the East coast).  Any way, I didn't want to rush my response, so here it is now.

Cycle Status: CD9.  DH dropped off his SA sample this morning and we'll get a call later this week or early next week with the results.   I'm expecting it to be fine since it was fine last time around.  But I guess three years can change things.  I just had my blood drawn for basic blood work, and I have an HSG later today.  Getting all ready to a medicated TI cycle (poss IUI if SA isn't as good as we want it to be).  

Buuuuuuttttt, it is possible that I'll o next week while we're on our fir baby-free vaca… So maybe we can turn some of our SFF into baby making sexy time, too.  Bring back a lifetime souvenir from our vacay! 

QOTW:  I too have a hard time deciding.  I love The Red Tent.  But I also love the Shopaholic series and am SO VERY EXCITED that a new one is coming out in the fall. 
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

start ttc #1 in Jan 2009

Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
  • Options
    CD: 9DPO. trying to hold out to POAS because FF said I O'd on CD12 which has never in a million years happened so i think something may be off. 99.999999999% sure AF will be arriving this cycle though. 

QOTW: I loved the HG series. And the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ones. I like trilogies. But right now i have no free time to read. just textbooks and journal articles. LAME!
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• Options
    MFINGBETAHELL 

Ok, I always say Gone With The Wind, because it has so much sentimental value for me, but most of you know I am obsessed with A Return To Love by Marianne Williamson, I also really loved Gone Girl and The Husband's Secret, and The Night Circus,  and Mrs Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children. 

#readmore 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Cycle Status: roughly CD11 - I've been feeling really optimistic about the next few cycles. I realized the other day that I was losing hope...I used to not plan too far in advance "in case I was pregnant"...i.e. trips, etc. but we confirmed a December and March trip the other day and I barely considered it because I felt hopeless that it would happen.

So after a couple good RE visits and getting out, exercising more and making a renewed relationship effort with DH - I reset the mental button and am ready to drive forward again. We have a kid-free weekend this weekend and not sure if O will happen before or during it but I'm hoping for during the weekend so that we can go out to a nice dinner, get drunk and have wild sex (hey that's how it worked the first time!).

Favourite book: I'm not a book reader at all but for book club, I just read the 100 year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared. I enjoyed it!
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options
    CD 12. I have had some really good and  very obvious ewcm for the past 4 days now, which is unusual, I hardly EVER have ewcm... But other than that I haven't been keeping track. This cycle is really lax considering we aren't being so serious about ttc this month.

DH and I have been doing a lot of praying and we decided that the best move for our family would be that I become a SAHM, so I am in the transition process.  It really couldn't of happen at a better time, so I am excited.

** QOTW** I really love Classics. I just added The Scarlett Letter and Hounds of the Baskerville to my collection.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
     Mrs Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children. 

#readmore 
    I am a fan of all the books you mentioned.  But did you know this one is being made into a movie?!?!?!?  I'm so excited!  Except Tim Burton is directing it and I'm not generally his biggest fan.  However, in this case, I do think he will be a great fit.  Can't wait!  And have you read the sequel, Hollow City.  Stll fun, but I liked the first better.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

start ttc #1 in Jan 2009

DS weaned in April 2014
  • Options

Book: too many to choose from! I think the Narnia series is my all-time favorite.
  • Options
    CD 1. Planning my saline sonogram for Monday then to hopefully plan my operative hysteroscopy.

BOOK: I love The Giver and A Wrinkle in Time. They've been my favorite for a long time and remind me of simpler days.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    CD 23  -I'm benched this month due to too many leftover cysts from last month.

Favorite series is the Outlander series.  They are coming to TV on Starz in August and I can't wait to check the tv show out.  I'm re-reading book #1 now (there are 8 so far).
  • Options
    CD ?? I stopped counting!

Still on BCP until August 4th. I had my teaching appointment yesterday, it should be called "scare the shit out of you and overwhelm you appt"!!!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hey phishgirl29, I read The Giver in j-high and remember that I liked it, but haven't read it since.  But DH and I are gong on a road trip next week and I picked up the audio version for us to listen to on the drive.  I can't wait!
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

start ttc #1 in Jan 2009

DS weaned in April 2014
  • Options
    I love it @GraceyandTroy‌! The move trailer for the giver looks completely different than the book, I'm thinking of skipping it all together. :-q

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Steph1673Steph1673 member
    edited July 2014
    CD9. I'm sharing a hotel room with my mom and sister this weekend starting Friday/CD10 where I should be taking OPKs leading into an IUI Monday/Tuesday-ish. Last month I was positive on CD11. They don't know everything that is going on, but it might be hard to hide my pee stick with one bathroom...

When I do read, I rarely read fiction. Right now I am reading The Moth and I love that I can pick it up and read one story or five. I also enjoy Malcolm Gladwell and other random books. Classics, I love To Kill A Mockingbird.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• Options
    CD 8 and I hate reading, so no books for me...

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    I like your plan, @bananappeal145. I know it will stink to stop trying for a couple months, but it what you're doing instead is a great alternative.  I don't know about Byetta, what does it entail?
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

start ttc #1 in Jan 2009

DS weaned in April 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It's a type 2 diabetes drug. It's "insulin like" but not insulin. I have insulin resistance (not yet diabetes) so it helps with that. The injectoin is similar to insulin, but it comes in a little pen so it's pretty easy to dose.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    Have you been on metformin?  That's what I'm on for PCOS and it seems to be helping.  And after a while I'm not so sick from it. 
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

start ttc #1 in Jan 2009

DS weaned in April 2014
  • Options
    I'm on Metformin too. I got KU last time with a combo of the two. Seems to work a little better for me.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    @bananappeal415 i love your plan. as hard as it will be to take a few cycles off, it will be so worth it!!!
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• Options
     Thanks@Jodee37
    seyah no I have not seen that specific one but I will check it out. Thanks!

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options

CD11, went in for monitoring this morning for IUI #3. back for more monitoring tomorrow and then prob IUI on thurs am. i am no longer optimistic about IUI. went in for an IVF discussion on friday. that left me discouraged too. i love the odds of getting pregnant but i hate the meds and the cost. bleh. the doctor kept saying, "but you have another IUI next week so we probably don't even need to be having this conversation." yeah, right.

favorite book: that is tough. i'll say the game of thrones books for now, esp the second one, although they all blend together at some point.

TTC #2 since 8/2012

IUI #1 April 2014: BFN

IUI #2 July 2014: BFN

IUI #3 August 2014: BFN

BFP: September 15, due May 22nd 2015

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    Can I join? I started taking BCPs last week in preparation for IVF cycle 2. This time I'm using a different protocol due to being 37 and diminished OR. Since conceiving my daughter I've had two failed FETs and my numbers are not as good as they once were due to age. I don't know if it's self protection but I am not very optimistic about a successful cycle tag will result in baby #2.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sorry about the negative @bananappeal145 - Glad you have a plan!

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"