Secondary IF
Options

@bananappeal145

Did you poas? Good luck with your beta tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!

My History:
Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.

Re: @bananappeal145

• Options
    Thanks, no I didn't. Seriously I will fall down dead with shock if it comes back positive. I decided not to waste my money on a FRER this month, that's how sure I am. I moved my beta to Friday b/c DH will be home to pet my head while I go slowly insane waiting on the RE to call (which she will not do until 6pm) and tell me I'm not pregnant. I feel I should somehow make it up to him for being married to a crazy person. Sigh. Thanks for asking though. It's nice to know you are all in my corner :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options
    Well, fingers crossed anyway.

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"