September 2013 Moms
Options

a few of our favorite things.

Erin is loving both of these toys right now. Anyone else want to share your LO's favorites?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a few of our favorite things.

• Options
    Love that wooden block toy, where is it from?

Honestly DD's absolute favorite thing is board books. She flips through the pages and will sit still while I read them 100 times and she gets upset when it's time to put them away. Other than that she's not really into any of her toys.
  • Options
    @cputnam200 DS loves his zany zoo too. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RedDDDRedDDD member
    anything with music or anything in my 2 year olds hands which typically is not age appropriate and has small choking hazards.....ugh :)
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Basically anything that isn't her toys. Remotes, cell phones, papers, coasters. Ugh. The list goes on. We have a little basket of papers other things that she will rip the items out of and the. I out them back in. Repeat. I wish she would just play with her toys because I get worried with her playing with remotes and such but nothing else keeps her satisfied. Maybe I just need to get her better toys.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 1.5.13 - EDD 9.5.13 - Ysabella Sofia born 9.12.13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    She loves her activity table and her walker that plays music and has activities on the front, as well as board books.

@cputnam200 - I was scoping those pop up toys I think I will get one for her soon it seems like something she would enjoy!
  • Options
    Jack loves his v tech sit to stand learning walker, he pushes it all over the place. He's still loving his ring stacker and blocks as well as the laugh and learn tool bench
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ashe just got a leap frog activity table that he loves. I like that I can take the legs off and give it to him in his playpen too.

He played with an empty diaper box for a week bbefore DH took it to the recycle bin. I miss that box.......lol
  • Options
    @Burrberrymum‌ I received it as a hand me down for my son when he was little. On the inside it says Parent Battat. When I googled it this exact one doesn't come up but the Target linked one above does. I actually didn't realize how much it cost.

@Meganbryn‌ I got the pop up animals at a resale shop. It is playskool brand. Right now she does not really get how to open them but she loves slamming them closed.
    She closes all of them and laughs while looking at me to open them back up for her.

Like the others said, she also loves all the things her 4 yr old brother doesn't want her to touch!

• Options
    Zo LOVES her Laugh and Learn puppy. It's her buddy and she can play with him for hours. She's learned how to give him kisses on his belly and press the right fingers and toes for the tunes she likes the most. She uses that pop up zoo/animals thing at daycare and loves it too i think. Other than that anything she can bang together and make noise and the remote - always the remote. Oh and my MIL got her this ugly rainbow monkey from a Zoo and for some reason baby gal loves that thing...argh..
  • Options
    @cputman200‌ those are exactly my daughters two fav toys! She obsessed with the pop up thing they have at the youth library and I couldn't find one anywhere to purchase. A friend just picked one up for me in the States and gave it to me an hour ago. I can't wait to give it to DD tonight! She loves closing the little pop up animals. Also we have the cube and she enjoys pulling herself up on it.
  • Options
    I feel like a lame parent. My kid loves tearing up magazines, my calculator, wipes packages, and board books. She has a stacking toy and a wooden car, but that's about it for actual toys. Lame mom of the year over here. Maybe I'll get her one of those box things after we move.

• Options
    It depends on the day for us. Most days she really likes pots and pans, stackable bowls, spatula, and leap frog activity table. She also really loves this little stuffed ball that she carries around the house and practices throwing. (Don't mind the naked baby - just finished lunch).
  • Options
    mmdd20mmdd20 member

I can't find a pic of it, but DD loves this push walker thing we had from DS.

I am sure some of you have it... the sounds are pretty obnoxious and it says 'I'mmmm the LION, please go slow!". Sound familar?

• Options
    DS loves this activity table: https://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Having-Rollin-Activity/dp/B005J58CV0

Board books are a big hit. He also likes to get into anything that is not his.

• Options
    amiefamief member
    DS loves the Green Toys flatbed truck and race car, and the Melissa and Doug crocodile blocks are two huge favorites.  

Like others, the activity cube and boardbooks... as well as indesctructible books
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Af1004Af1004 member
    DD likes the oball, activity table wooden spoons, board books, water bottles, air vents, and anything she can't have. At her Nona's she has a walker she loves to walk around in, they have it low enough that she actually stands in it and walks around m it just keeps her from falling over. She can fly in that thing!
  • Options
    DS loves this toy that my sis handed down to him. It's the first thing he goes to each morning.
    he also loves his activity table.
  • Options
    DS loves his hungry hippo https://www.toysrus.com/buy/sights-sounds/playskool-play-n-learn-color-me-hungry-hippo-a3208-23197136 we got it last month as a gift, and now that he figured out how to put the food in his mouth he gets extra excited each time he plays with it. He also loves to throw all his balls around and hide them under the couch. His standing table is used non stop as well.
  • Options
    DS also loves his laugh and learn puppy and activity table. He is obsessed with balls- such a typical boy! He can throw them and tries to catch too. He also is obsessed with anything musical- he has a fisher price guitar he loves and a xylophone. They are probably the favorites at the moment.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    E loves her ring stacker, the infantino barn shape sorter and her oball. She's obsessed with her oball actually.
  • Options
    Does anyone have Violet? Or Scout? I believe their made by leap frog. I want to get it for DD but I'm not sure if she will like it or be freaked out by it, lol.

• Options
    @smilingeyes2308‌ we have this Violet toy, it opens and closes like a little laptop. Im not sure if this is what you were thinking of or not but LO does like it, especially since it talks.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @lilqt3929 - I think they are called My Pal or something, that laptop looks cute too though!

Tried to attach a picture but I am seriously struggling lol.

• Options
    trinjambatrinjamba member
    edited July 2014
    LO loves this Fisher Price Dinosaur. She is obsessed with the balls popping up and trying to grab them. However, this toy annoys me at times because the balls tend to go flying everywhere and it's a pain to retrieve them especially when they get stuck under the couch. Edit: I stole this photo from the Walmart website
  • Options
    @legitsince86 Yep! Same thing. I wonder if I should just the one you mentioned - I have a hard time finding Violet.

• Options
    @trinjamba I just bought that same toy this afternoon at a second hand store for $5. I cleaned it all up during her nap time and now I cant wait to play with it with her! I was looking for a baby basketball hoop because she loves to throw or toss her balls around/over things so hopefully this will be a hit with her! 
  • Options
    @lilqt3929‌ um, talk about a steal!! Those things are like $50 at babies r us.

• Options
    @lilqt3929 I hope your LO enjoys it! It has seriously kept my DD entertained.
  • Options
    @lilqt3929 my son loves his dinosaur too. My mom got him this basketball hoop for christmas, he still really likes it, he slam dunks now instead of just sitting and putting the ball in. They have it on sale on the kohls website pretty frequently as well. Little Tykes Discovery sounds Sports Centerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"