Pregnant after a Loss
Options

First Tri Check-in

Welcome to first tri check-in. This is for those of us who want to stay in the safety of the PgAL board yet still have first tri questions.  If you aren't tagged in this post, please feel free to join!

EDD/Week/Fruit

Worries (rational or irrational) 

Appointments scheduled

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)

Roll Call (based on who answered last week):

@tigerlily2015 Have you scheduled your first appointment?

@jcar2 How are you holding up? A week until your u/s, right? Has your PgAL brain quieted at all?

@MoreThanSparrows08 You are 2nd tri now! Congrats! How are you feeling?

@larahousman How did your appointment go yesterday? Congrats on moving to 2nd tri!

@maryhr1 Two weeks and three days until your next appointment! You can do it!

@Samuelismomma I'm glad your cerclage went ok! How are you feeling now? 

@racegurl87 How are you feeling? Any concerns for your appointment tomorrow?

@akleng Have you noticed you are checking the TP less? I have noticed that I only check the TP like 65% of the time as I move farther into my pregnancy.

@CaraH How did your first u/s go?

@dragonfly1809 How are you feeling as summer progresses? Are you having an increase in triggers?

@wendyld How are you doing? Any concerns for your OB appointment on the 31?

@Mom2anAngel2 I don't have a problem with you checking in here if you want or need to. We are here if you need us!

@chicagojackie How did your check-up, labs, and u/s go? Sounds like you have a busy medical week last week!

@kefttsc How did your u/s go? 

@lorifromwi We hope you are doing well! Don't worry about responding, being a new mother in the first trimester really has to be hard. We are here if you need anything!

@hweise85 Your second u/s is almost here! You must be excited!

@mandi195 Getting closer to your first OB appointment! How are you feeling?

@smcniff Did they move up your due date (I know they change them constantly, but your's seems earlier). Any appointments coming up?

@Beckyboo71 I saw your post about the Harmony results. How are you feeling about everything?

@Peledreamsofrain I just wanted to let you know if you need anything at all from us to let us know. I am positive that everyone in this group is pulling so fucking hard for you. Everyone is sending love, T&Ps, and positive vibes your way.

@spazzz333 How are you feeling about Monday's appointment? How are you doing in general?

@MrsRoy07 Were you able to schedule a sono for this week? Is a sono and an u/s the same thing? 

@msyrs How are you doing? How have all of your visits to different doctors gone?

@TMaggie0424 Your pregnancy class is today, how exciting! Let us know how it goes! Getting closer to your first u/s, too! How exciting!

@amanda33758 What were Monday's results? Actually, I didn't see your edit until right this minute! Sorry to have missed it. Yay for doubling betas! Feels really good, doesn't it! How are you doing?

@Danielle0311 How are the crazy feeling in your abdomen doing? Have the quieted or revved up? Mine "stretching" pains seem to be getting more intense and happening more frequently.

Huge, internet ((hugs)) for those that need them!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
Due: September 5, 2012
DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
Due: July 11, 2014
MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: First Tri Check-in

• Options
    @racegurl87 I'm sorry to hear you are so stressed.  If it helps, my symptoms went almost totally away around 9 weeks and then returned a week later.  I know that you know it's normal, but sometimes it helps to hear that it happened to someone else.  I look forward to tomorrow's update!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm doing good, nervous & Excited for upcoming appt!

EDD/Week/Fruit 3/14/15 6 weeks, sweet pea

Worries (rational or irrational) I'm still nervous waiting for my 1st ob appt. Terrified that something will go wrong. 

Appointments scheduled 1st appt is coming up next Friday. 10 days away... feels like eternity. 

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Next month is EDD for both of my losses. Trying to keep positive through it. If all goes well at our appt on the 1st, I'll be further along than I was with both of my losses, which is a huge relief. 

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) My SN is not very exciting. Mandi because my name is Amanda, and my family and old friends call me Mandi, 195 because it was the house number of the house I grew up in. I'm so exciting. I've used the same SN since HS. 
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit: 7 weeks

Worries (rational or irrational) : I am having all the feelings right now. Still scared to have sex, and desperately want too. My hcg went from 10000 on Friday to 16000 on Monday and I can't get myself to be happy that they are going up, I just keep thing they aren't high enough. Stupid I know but it is what it is.

Appointments scheduled: This Friday I go for a real ultrasound and then see the doc after.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates. Nothing yet.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)

Spaz was my nickname in high school and 3 my favorite number. Really boring
  • Options
    spazzz333 said:
    Worries (rational or irrational) : I am having all the feelings right now. Still scared to have sex, and desperately want too. 

Me too, sister!
  • Options
    kefttsc said:

EDD/Week/Fruit:
    February 9, 11 weeks 3 days, two big fat limes

Worries (rational or irrational):
    I'm currently worried about my diet.  I am still stuck in the rut of what sounded good in the last 6 weeks or so, which really isn't all that healthy.  I mean, it isn't HORRIBLE or anything, but eating Mac and Cheese for lunch every day isn't really great.  By the end of the day, I'm so tired that making a bigger meal isn't really what I want to do either.  Tonight, I think I'm doing a low country boil dinner with shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob.  At least that a LITTLE more balanced than the 3 soft tacos I had last night.   

Appointments scheduled:
    Next appointment is Wednesday the 30th.  I can't wait!  It'll be in the middle of my 12th week and we will get the results of the Harmony testing that was drawn last week.  

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates:
    I have to say that I have surpassed all of my milestones and some days I think it's not really happening.  I listened to them on the doppler this morning (like I do every day because I'm addicted) and that's the only thing that makes it real, even if just for a moment.  

Mine won't make any sense, but the first part (keft) is kinda an inside joke that my college roommate and I (like FOREVER ago - I'm 35) used as a code word for certain situations.  Not like a safe word, but a silly thing.  The second part is DH's initials.  Don't know why....that's just what I thought of :)

@footprint The ultrasound was amazing.  A and B were both flipping around and kicking around like a pair of NINJAS.  I swear they have personalities already.  Baby A was kicked back and reaching around and kicking, but always on her (my guess) back.  Always in the way and easy to find.  Baby B was facing the camera, flipping back and forth, and his (my guess) measurements were harder because he wouldn't SIT STILL.  I chuckled the whole way through which just made it worse, but the ultrasonographer thought it was hilarious too.  They are measuring 1 and 2 days ahead like the overachievers I know they will be!  :)

I am sorry about the diet issue, I am trying to eat better too, but it isn't really working :(.

I love your description of your u/s!!! I can totally see them fighting! Love it!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit February 5th 2015, 11weeks 6days, lime going on plum

Worries (rational or irrational) Everything. Feeling like this is too good to be true. Fearing loss. Will I ever have my forever baby?

Appointments scheduled July 28th we see the OB again - I really like her, and am looking forward to hearing what she has to say. Hoping she might allow another ultrasound to ease my worry.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates As September approaches I'm finding more and more activities to be involved in, to honour Finn in some way. I'll be helping to organize a walk for childhood cancer research with a friend. 

QoTW: What does your SN mean? One of the first things we got for Finn's nursery was a drawing of dragonflies, an original book art - of which I also bought the book. I find the symbolism and folklore of dragonflies fascinating and peaceful - I have ten of them tattooed on me around Finn's hand and footprint to represent the days Finn lived. Finn was born on the 18th of the 9th month, hence 1809 <3

Again @footprint, thank you for running this check in, and taking the time to respond to everyone. It really means a lot. 
    I'm hoping getting away will lessen the triggers. Even the smell in the air here brings back memories. We're going to be in Australia most of August, another hemisphere should help. Just trying to stay busy with new activities. I'm learning to knit!! 
  • Options

@racegurl87 How are you feeling? Any concerns for your appointment tomorrow?
    EDD/Week/Fruit 3/1/15, 8w2d, a raspberry
    Worries (rational or irrational) I'm worried about my u/s tomorrow. Mostly because I'll be going alone and H won't be there to keep me calm like he always does. I just hope that the LO is still growing in there and I'll get a picture or video to send to H. My symptoms aren't as bad as they were the past couple weeks so that's making me nervous too.
    Appointments scheduled u/s at 1:30CST tomorrow
    Upcoming milestones/Loss dates I lost my last pregnancy at 9weeks so I think next week I'll be a nervous wreck until I hit 10 weeks
    QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) It's the email that I use for all my junk emails. It's easy to remember cause I've had it for so long.
    I am sorry that you have to go to your u/s alone. It is scary, but you can do it. I wish I had thought to use my phone to take video during my u/s.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mandi195 said:

I'm doing good, nervous & Excited for upcoming appt!

EDD/Week/Fruit 3/14/15 6 weeks, sweet pea

Worries (rational or irrational) I'm still nervous waiting for my 1st ob appt. Terrified that something will go wrong. 

Appointments scheduled 1st appt is coming up next Friday. 10 days away... feels like eternity. 

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Next month is EDD for both of my losses. Trying to keep positive through it. If all goes well at our appt on the 1st, I'll be further along than I was with both of my losses, which is a huge relief. 

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) My SN is not very exciting. Mandi because my name is Amanda, and my family and old friends call me Mandi, 195 because it was the house number of the house
    I grew up in. I'm so exciting. I've used the same SN since
    HS. 
    Ten days can seem like an eternity! I hope that time moves along quickly for you!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hweise85hweise85 member
    edited July 2014
    EDD/Week/Fruit: March 6, 2015/ Week 7/ BLUEBERRY!

Worries (rational or irrational) With my symptoms diminishing over the last couple of days, I'm worried that the baby's heart has stopped beating...again. I know that sometimes symptoms come and go, but it's difficult to keep thinking this.

Appointments scheduled: Friday can't come soon enough! Friday will be my last ultrasound with my RE, I'll be 7w6d. My next ultrasound is on 7/31, next Thursday, with my OB, I'll be 8w5d

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates My first milestone is next Thursday. I miscarried at 8w2d, so having the ultrasound when I'm 8w5d, will help relieve some fear.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) Just my name and year of my birth :)
    Hannah

Nov'12- Started TTC
    Sept-Dec'13- HSG, 2 IUI's, DX PCOS
    Jan '14- IUI#2=BFP!!
    Mar '14- M/C @ 8w2d when I should've been 9 weeks. D & C 3/7/14
    May'14- Started Pregnitude
    June'14- BFP! (Naturally!!) Beta #1 (4w2d)=78, Beta #2 (4w4d)=219, Beta #3 (5w0d)=785

BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    spazzz333 said:

EDD/Week/Fruit: 7 weeks

Worries (rational or irrational) : I am having all the feelings right now. Still scared to have sex, and desperately want too. My hcg went from 10000 on Friday to 16000 on Monday and I can't get myself to be happy that they are going up, I just keep thing they aren't high enough. Stupid I know but it is what it is.

Appointments scheduled: This Friday I go for a real ultrasound and then see the doc after.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates. Nothing yet.

Spaz was my nickname in high school and 3 my favorite number. Really boring

Yay for a real u/s and doctor visit! I would definitely ask your doc about sex, especially if you want to be doing it. Your betas are increasing, which, as I understand it, is the only thing that matters. The quantity is irrelevant. Deep breathes, try and enjoy this (easier said than done, I know).

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDD/Week/Fruit- March 9/7 wks/blueberry
    Worries (rational or irrational) - I experienced I blighted ovum and had a D&C in March. Last week we had our first ultrasound and they were able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac, but no heartbeat yet, despite the doctor reassuring us that everything looks normal and it's just early, I'm so nervous that things wont go well. I got so excited last time only to have all my hopes dashed, so I'm afraid to think too far ahead or get excited. I'm trying my best to hold onto the fact that at least we know it's not a B/O, since they were able to see the yolk sac.
    Appointments scheduled
    Follow up ultrasound scheduled for this Friday, July 25th, which is also my 5 year wedding anniversary. Seeing a little heartbeat would be the perfect anniversary present.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates I suppose, in a sense, I have already passed the primary milestone, since they ruled out a blighted ovum at my first ultrasound.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) Not really very exciting...it's probably pretty self explanatory.

• Options
    I'm new here, hope it can join. Need all the support through first tri I can get! EDD/Week/Fruit: March 27/4w4d/ poppy seed Worries (rational or irrational): I'm petrified. I am just a ball of worry and trying without lucky to let it go. Appointments scheduled: I've got a doc appt on Thursday, he should schedule my 10 week u/s there. I might ask for betas as well Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: just forcing myself to get to 10 weeks without losing my mind, and lots of prayers for this baby to stick QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)- I'm lame, just my name and favourite number :)

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Options

EDD/Week/Fruit: March 15/6 wks/sweet pea

Worries (rational or irrational): My first appointment isn't until August 5th. I am so nervous about getting there and getting bad news again. Last time I was really ill and this time is much more like my other pregnancies, but I am still really nervous. I fell like I got so excited and jumped the gun on the last one so this time, I am trying not to get too excited but part of me feels wrong for that too.

Appointments Scheduled:  First appointment August 5th. Scared to death!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates:  My milestone will be getting through the first appointment. I didn't even make it that far last time.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)  Not too exciting, it's my name but my picture is me and one of my goats :-)

• Options
    @larahouseman we are thrilled to see you go!!!  (You know what I mean!)  Congrats on leaving the 1st tri!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @footprint‌ doubling betas made me literally cry. I am an emotional ball of mush and I am trying to take everything day by day. I have been getting severe night nausea though :-( yucko! Thanks for doing the check in :-)

EDD/Week/Fruit: March 21 2015. 5w4d give or take(I'm thinking less though)

Worries (rational or irrational) irrational still PGal brain but DH is helping talk me down. I still feel like the rug will be ripped out from underneath me.

Appointments scheduled: U/S on Aug 4th and OB app Aug 11th

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: well last time I lost it a week after I found out so I think I've hit one mini milestone

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) Just my name :-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the check in! Hope all you lovely ladies are doing great! That weird twitchy thing is gone so I'm happy about that!!

EDD/Week/Fruit 2/21/14, 9 1/2 weeks and I'm an olive

Worries (rational or irrational) right now just trying to stay calm until my next appt. I fear every appt so that's my worry lol

Appointments scheduled- nt scan on 8/11

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates - same as last time just coming around the corner to my first bfp next month is one year :(

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) it's just my first name and mine and DH dating anniversary :)

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
  • Options
    Answering before I go back and read respond

EDD/Week/Fruit: 7w5d (raspberry ish?)

Worries (rational or irrational) : I'm feeling pretty positive today.

Appointments scheduled: First appt on the 31st. I'm scared, but hopeful. I'm sure my anxiety will ramp up as it gets closer.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: today is when I had a first u/s last time and discovered growth was not on track. We confirmed no HB a week later and a D&C two days later at 9 weeks. My 1st appt is at 9 weeks, so if all goes well then, hopefully I can say I passed all of my milestones at once?

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.). I think mine is pretty obvious (read: unoriginal)
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Hey ladies! 

EDD/Week/Fruit 1/25/15 - 13 weeks - Peach

Worries (rational or irrational)  None really, which is nice.

Appointments scheduled Had to move my appointment from the 28th to the 29th because I'm going to be out of town on the 28th (yay for a couple beach days!!!)

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Just over 1 week from my twins' EDD (8/3).  I haven't decided if I want to do something or not.  I've thought about maybe releasing two balloons or something simple.  Ideas welcomed.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) My SN comes from Matthew 10:31 where it talks about how not a single sparrow falls from the sky without God knowing, and  how we should not be afraid because we are worth more than many sparrows.  I have it tattooed on my wrist to constantly remind me that when I feel worthless, or lonely or like I can't do anything right, He cares and will always care.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options

EDD/Week/Fruit February 5th 2015, 11weeks 6days, lime going on plum

Worries (rational or irrational) Everything. Feeling like this is too good to be true. Fearing loss. Will I ever have my forever baby?

Appointments scheduled July 28th we see the OB again - I really like her, and am looking forward to hearing what she has to say. Hoping she might allow another ultrasound to ease my worry.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates As September approaches I'm finding more and more activities to be involved in, to honour Finn in some way. I'll be helping to organize a walk for childhood cancer research with a friend. 

QoTW: What does your SN mean? One of the first things we got for Finn's nursery was a drawing of dragonflies, an original book art - of which I also bought the book. I find the symbolism and folklore of dragonflies fascinating and peaceful - I have ten of them tattooed on me around Finn's hand and footprint to represent the days Finn lived. Finn was born on the 18th of the 9th month, hence 1809 <3

Again @footprint, thank you for running this check in, and taking the time to respond to everyone. It really means a lot. 
    I'm hoping getting away will lessen the triggers. Even the smell in the air here brings back memories. We're going to be in Australia most of August, another hemisphere should help. Just trying to stay busy with new activities. I'm learning to knit!! 
    Australia should be quite a change! It will be winter there in August, right? Oooh that is so exciting and I am so so jealous! Enjoy yourself. When do you leave?

The meaning behind your SN is touching. The ten dragonfly tattoos really moved me. I am tatted all over and love when tattoos have significant meaning.

I'm more than happy running this board. It makes me feel like I am doing something productive with the grief from my loss. Like maybe I can help someone out of it.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hweise85 said:

EDD/Week/Fruit: March 6, 2015/ Week 7/ BLUEBERRY!

Worries (rational or irrational) With my symptoms diminishing over the last couple of days, I'm worried that the baby's heart has stopped beating...again. I know that sometimes symptoms come and go, but it's difficult to keep thinking this.

Appointments scheduled: Friday can't come soon enough! Friday will be my last ultrasound with my RE, I'll be 7w6d. My next ultrasound is on 7/31, next Thursday, with my OB, I'll be 8w5d

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates My first milestone is next Thursday. I miscarried at 8w2d, so having the ultrasound when I'm 8w5d, will help relieve some fear.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) Just my name and year of my birth :)
    I hope time passes quickly for you and Friday is here before you know it. Is it more exciting or scary to be moving from an RE to OB?

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hey ladies,

This will be my last post on this thread ad my appointment yesterday went great, baby is looking perfect and I am officially in the 2nd trimester.  

Thank you all for the love and support and I will continue to drop in and check on you all.

xoxox
    Lily
    So happy that everything went well yesterday! Congrats on graduating to 2nd tri! We are here if you ever need us!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    asouza100 said:

EDD/Week/Fruit- March 9/7 wks/blueberry
    Worries (rational or irrational) - I experienced I blighted ovum and had a D&C in March. Last week we had our first ultrasound and they were able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac, but no heartbeat yet, despite the doctor reassuring us that everything looks normal and it's just early, I'm so nervous that things wont go well. I got so excited last time only to have all my hopes dashed, so I'm afraid to think too far ahead or get excited. I'm trying my best to hold onto the fact that at least we know it's not a B/O, since they were able to see the yolk sac.
    Appointments scheduled
    Follow up ultrasound scheduled for this Friday, July 25th, which is also my 5 year wedding anniversary. Seeing a little heartbeat would be the perfect anniversary present.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates I suppose, in a sense, I have already passed the primary milestone, since they ruled out a blighted ovum at my first ultrasound.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns
    or whatnot.)
    Not really very exciting...it's probably pretty self explanatory.

Fingers crossed that Friday is here before you know it and you get a gorgeous heartbeat for your anniversary!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LauraO11 said:

I'm new here, hope it can join. Need all the support through first tri I can get!
    EDD/Week/Fruit: March 27/4w4d/ poppy seed

Worries (rational or irrational): I'm petrified. I am just a ball of worry and trying without lucky to let it go.

Appointments scheduled: I've got a doc appt on Thursday, he should schedule my 10 week u/s there. I might ask for betas as well

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: just forcing myself to get to 10 weeks without losing my mind, and lots of prayers for this baby to stick

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)- I'm lame, just my name and favourite number :)

What helped me a few weeks back, when I was having a particularly nerve wracking day was to set aside a time to specifically to worry and to try not to let myself obsess all day about my pregnancy. It didn't work fully, but I feel like it helped some. Might as well as for betas the worse your OB can say is no. Have you tried any of the PgAL Mantras?

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

EDD/Week/Fruit: March 15/6 wks/sweet pea

Worries (rational or irrational): My first appointment isn't until August 5th. I am so nervous about getting there and getting bad news again. Last time I was really ill and this time is much more like my other pregnancies, but I am still really nervous. I fell like I got so excited and jumped the gun on the last one so this time, I am trying not to get too excited but part of me feels wrong for that too.

Appointments Scheduled:  First appointment August 5th. Scared to death!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates:  My milestone will be getting through the first appointment. I didn't even make it that far last time.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.)  Not too exciting, it's my name but my picture is me and one of my goats :-)

I tried not to get too excited about this pregnancy until I realized whether or not I get excited about it, it will hurt like hell if I lose it, so I may as well be excited. I didn't tell everyone as soon this time, but I let myself be happy, really happy, about it. But that is just me.

I hope that it is your appointment day before you know it!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @smcniff Did they move up your due date (I know they change them constantly, but your's seems earlier). Any appointments coming up? Yup! I got two free days at my dating ultrasound moving EDD from 2/20 to 2/18. My O date could have been one of 3 possible days based on my chart, so either days works.

EDD/Week/Fruit 
    2/18/15, 9w6d, Olive (almost prune)

Worries (rational or irrational) Feeling pretty calm this week, but I did just order my fetal doppler so I can listen in pretty soon.

Appointments scheduled Next monday. This is my first doppler visit with my Dr.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Yesterday was 9w5d which was the day that my BO was diagnosed last time, brought back a lot of memories, but it helps me to know that I don't have another BO.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) first initial and maiden name, my old sign in from The Knot.

BFP #1 11/02/13, EDD 07/04/14, BO diagnosed 12/12/13 at 9w5d
    BFP #2 6/12/14, DD born 2/21/15

• Options

@footprint‌ doubling betas made me literally cry. I am an emotional ball of mush and I am trying to take everything day by day. I have been getting severe night nausea though :-( yucko! Thanks for doing the check in :-)

EDD/Week/Fruit: March 21 2015. 5w4d give or take(I'm thinking less though)

Worries (rational or irrational) irrational still PGal brain but DH is helping talk me down. I still feel like the rug will be ripped out from underneath me.

Appointments scheduled: U/S on Aug 4th and OB app Aug 11th

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: well last time I lost it a week after I found out so I think I've hit one mini milestone

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) Just my name :-)

Let me just say again, Yay for doubling betas!! When you say night nausea, do you mean you are throwing up in the middle of the night? I couldn't handle that. I would be calling my OB for the anti-nausea Rx that I can't think if the name of - I keep calling it ZacEffron and I know that isn't right.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the check in! Hope all you lovely ladies are doing great! That weird twitchy thing is gone so I'm happy about that!!

EDD/Week/Fruit 2/21/14, 9 1/2 weeks and I'm an olive

Worries (rational or irrational) right now just trying to stay calm until my next appt. I fear every appt so that's my worry lol

Appointments scheduled- nt scan on 8/11

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates - same as last time just coming around the corner to my first bfp next month is one year :(

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) it's just my first name and mine and DH dating anniversary :)

I am glad your twitchy/itchy belly has disappeared. It's weird how the weird symptoms cause more worry than the nastier ones like vomiting or constipation.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    wendyld said:

Answering before I go back and read respond

EDD/Week/Fruit: 7w5d (raspberry ish?)

Worries (rational or irrational) : I'm feeling pretty positive today.

Appointments scheduled: First appt on the 31st. I'm scared, but hopeful. I'm sure my anxiety will ramp up as it gets closer.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: today is when I had a first u/s last time and discovered growth was not on track. We confirmed no HB a week later and a D&C two days later at 9 weeks. My 1st appt is at 9 weeks, so if all goes well then, hopefully I can say I passed all of my milestones at once?

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.). I think mine is pretty obvious (read: unoriginal)

Yay for feeling positive! We should all try and feel that more. Let us know how you are feeling as your first appointment and your loss milestones get closer!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hey ladies! 

EDD/Week/Fruit 1/25/15 - 13 weeks - Peach

Worries (rational or irrational)  None really, which is nice.

Appointments scheduled Had to move my appointment from the 28th to the 29th because I'm going to be out of town on the 28th (yay for a couple beach days!!!)

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Just over 1 week from my twins' EDD (8/3).  I haven't decided if I want to do something or not.  I've thought about maybe releasing two balloons or something simple.  Ideas welcomed.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) My SN comes from Matthew 10:31 where it talks about how not a single sparrow falls from the sky without God knowing, and  how we should not be afraid because we are worth more than many sparrows.  I have it tattooed on my wrist to constantly remind me
    that when I feel worthless, or lonely or like I can't do anything right, He cares and will always care.
    That is a pretty cool meaning behind your SN. I'm happy that you get a few days at the beach!

What about two Chinese Lanterns for your EDD? The kind you light the candle and they blow away? I guess to be more responsible you should light them near a lake, but it might be very pretty. I think they may be illegal in some states, but if it is illegal in yours you could probably find someone on here to help you out.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    maryhr1 said:

:-h

Week/Fruit: I'm 8wks 6days, Raspberry

Worries (rational or irrational) : I've been doing really good until yesterday am. I had a slight freak out thinking that I may be having another MMC. If baby is still healthy and growing this is the most pregnant we've ever been. Just hoping LO is doing just fine. I guess that's all I can do until our next apt.

Appointments scheduled: SO FAR AWAY...8/8 is the next OB apt, and 8/12 is N/T Scan...time machine please!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates: Sunday was our first angel babies EDD. I did better than I expected. Didn't break down till late eve.

QoTW: Mary, my name :)
    <br

Just remember to breathe! Try to stay busy? Watch a tv marathon? Can you tell that I'm trying to find suggestions for myself to make time to faster? I'm with you on the waiting. It feels like forever!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

EDD/Week/Fruit 3/23/14, 5w1d

Worries (rational or irrational)
    My worries have been reduced significantly this week since my 2nd beta came back great! :)
    Appointments scheduled
    7/30 can't come fast enough!!!

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates
    We lost Tanner at just shy of 12 weeks so I'll feel better once I hit that!

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) it's a combo of my first and last name and my anniversary date

Your betas were fantastic! It must be a relief! Is it an u/s or an OB appointment on 7/30? Congrats again!

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @footprint‌ ......I actually took the Panorama test last Thursday, but am still waiting for the results. I have faith that all will be well, but any T & P's would be appreciated! Btw, I was officially in the 2nd trimester last week....forgot to mention that! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @kefttsc I can't imagine the excitement of seeing 2 babies, glad they are both doing so well!

@racegurl87 T&P's for a great ultrasound tomorrow.

@mandi195 Hope the 10 days goes by quickly for you. It seems like we are always waiting for something, waiting to O, two week wait, waiting for apts/ultrasounds. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just relax.  Easier said than done I know.

@spazzz333 Did your doctor put you on pelvic rest, or is the sex thing mental? Too bad you can't just have a drink to calm your nerves and go for it.

@dragonfly1809 Do you know people in Australia or are you just randomly going there to vacation?

@hweise85 That is awesome that you were able to schedule you US just after your loss milestone. FX for a wiggly baby in there!

@souza100 I know exactly how you feel. With my first pregnancy (BO) I was imaging the baby and thinking of names, imagining our lives in 9 months. This time I am excited about the pregnancy, but it is harder to imagine the baby.

@LauraO11 Welcome, so glad to see you over here. Good luck keeping your PgAL brain in check over the next couple weeks.

@jengalbraith818 Good luck handling your PgAL emotions. It is hard to find a balance between protecting yourself and celebrating this baby.  My friend @footprint once said that she didn't want her fear of loss to prevent her baby from growing in an ecstatic uterus (or something like that). I try to make sure my baby has an ecstatic uterus now, no matter how long she is in there.

@amanda33758 Doubling betas seems like a great reason to cry. The rest of us are crying at commercials and random news stories that aren't even sad.

@danielle0311 Glad your weird feeling is gone.  One less thing to worry about.

@wendyid Good luck with the milestones over the next couple weeks.

@morethansparrows08 I'm not sure I ever realized the meaning behind your SN. I love it. Maybe instead of balloons you could do the lanterns that float away with a candle inside?

@maryhr1 Are you planning to buy a doppler to ease your fears of a MMC?

@TMaggie0424 Yay for great betas!

BFP #1 11/02/13, EDD 07/04/14, BO diagnosed 12/12/13 at 9w5d
    BFP #2 6/12/14, DD born 2/21/15

• Options
    smcniff said:

@smcniff Did they move up your due date (I know they change them constantly, but your's seems earlier). Any appointments coming up? Yup! I got two free days at my dating ultrasound moving EDD from 2/20 to 2/18. My O date could have been one of 3 possible days based on my chart, so either days works.

EDD/Week/Fruit 
    2/18/15, 9w6d, Olive (almost prune)

Worries (rational or irrational) Feeling pretty calm this week, but I did just order my fetal doppler so I can listen in pretty soon.

Appointments scheduled Next monday. This is my first doppler visit with my Dr.

Upcoming milestones/Loss dates Yesterday was 9w5d which was the day that my BO was diagnosed last time, brought back a lot of memories, but it helps me to know that I don't have another BO.

QoTW: What does your SN mean? (I get it if you don't want to answer because of security concerns or whatnot.) first initial and maiden name, my old sign in from The Knot.

I'm excited to hear what you think about having a home Doppler. Is 10w early for Doppler at the doctor's office? Or is it just early for the home ones? I'm glad you passed yesterday's milestone.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    AFM:

U/s last Thursday. Heartbeat 167. Yay! My baby kinda looked like a squid. Before the u/s we were calling baby a skink after a blue-tongue skink lizard, but now we probably will have to call it something squid related.

EDD: 2/16/15 Week: 10w 1d fruit: Prune (?)

Appointments: 8/7 OB appt

Milestones: My loss milestone will be a week from Thursday and the discovery date of my MMC is the following Thursday.

Worries: I haven't been too worried since the u/s. I am trying to be happy and have a positive outlook and just enjoy being pregnant.

QOTW: Three years ago I lost my right leg so technically I only have one footprint, hence my SN.

Married August 2003

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @footprint‌ lol ZacEffron medicine love it.
    But no throwing up just so icky feeling. Like I feel like I'm going to get sick yet I don't. I almost wish I would throw up just to get maybe an ounce of relief.
  • Options
    @footprint‌ & @maryhr1‌

My husband is Australian, so we go there every year at some point to visit his parents - and see friends and other family.
    It's sort of a pleasure trip - and I plan to make it so..., but my mother in law is an absolute nightmare. I could write a book.

Usually the only thing that gets us through is a lot of wine. This year I'll have to mange her sober LOL YIKES.

It should be an interesting trip. I'll try not to land in jail. Hahaha. >-)
  • Options
    We currently have 4 goats. But I'm pretty sure our doe is preggo again. The are pygmies so they are more of pets than anything else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"