October 2012 Moms

Tuesday ramblings......

That is the best I could come up with.  It's my birthday today turning the big 31 hehe.  Wesley decided it was appropriate to start celebrating mommas birthday at 1230am this morning with a two hour long scream fest followed by pleads of Olaf which he finally fell asleep at 4 am only to wake up because he had exploded out of his diaper at 530.  What a fun start! I am very tired and contemplated sleeping all day long.  I am looking forward to my yummy office birthday lunch with my coworkers at Macaroni grill and then out to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant tonight with my husband. Diet be dammed!

Re: Tuesday ramblings......

• Happy birthday!!!
    May this be the best year yet.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday @StephanieM522! I hope your day gets better. I love Mexican food, and any day that ends with Mexican food is a good day! Have a margarita for me :)
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• I did not sleep well last night. At 2am I woke up covered, and I mean COVERED, in sweat. Had to change my clothes. I felt kind of sick last night- really nauseous and had a headache that wouldn't let up. I'm feeling pretty good today though.

Did my first lap swim workout in eons, and I feel incredible! It was fun and tiring, and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow morning.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Happy birthday @StefanieM522‌ !

It's super hot today, but I don't feel safe wrangling both girls in the pool, so waiting for mh to get home for swimming. Just hanging at home. Will hopefully prep dinners for the week.
  • happy birthday!!

DD and I are stuck in the house today while they install the new furnace and FINALLY we will have air conditioning.  Being in the house all day is making time go soooo slow and it's 90 degrees and  super hot.  This house will be like an igloo this evening. 
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    @StefanieM522‌ happy birthday!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I am in the waiting room for my niece's appointment. It is absolutely dragging today. It doesn't that it's alices naptime right now so shes skipping it. Holy attitude filled little snot today!

Oct Angel Babies
  • nealblnealbl member
    Happy bday!! my friends and I took kids to the park for 2 hours and then I made lunch for everyone and we hung out a little longer at my house . Tonight we meet with a builder to see if that's a route we want to go. Taking a rest today from cleaning gma in law house and packing mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Oh thank God.  Alice fell asleep on the way home and I made a successful car to bed transition. Hopefully she stays asleep for at least an hour.  She was a freaking bear!

It's almost 70 here, so after she wakes up and eats lunch, we're gonna go take her inflatable pool outside for her to splash around.  I'm not sure if I'm ::supposed:: to take a pool out into the shared courtyard area, but I'm going to anyway.  It holds like 3 gallons of water, tops.  If that.  Probably closer to 2.  So I'm really not concerned about flooding the grass or anything.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Happy birthday!!

• haha @stefaniem522! I'm so darn excited that all the crops around here are looking good for a change!  

• I spent the entire day at the hospital with my mom, she is doing really great and will be discharged in the morning. I stopped at Walmart while my mom was taking a nap to get her a book or magazine, I walked out spending $130 and forgot to even look at books and magazines. And as I'm typing this I remembered I went down to the gift shop to buy her gum and never left it for her ..it is still in my purse! Oye. My mind is exhausted.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• @StefanieM522‌ happy birthday!!!!! <:-P

• Happy birthday @StefanieM522‌!! @chricast‌ I don't remember why your mom is in the hospital, but I'm glad she's doing well!

It was a planned surgery :)
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• A couple more randoms before bed... Is bathtime an absolute nightmare for anyone else? You would think I'm bathing them in hot lava!!

Also, my vw jetta is stilllllll in the shop... latest estimate... $4,000. And they won't work with me on a payment plan. We can swing it but we'll be uncomfortable for a long time. Fml!!!!!!

• CnAnACnAnA member
    What is this bump app you speak of??

Oct Angel Babies
  • mbm1983 said:

Uhh. I would just tell them to keep it LOL. $4k for what?

Just downloaded the bump app. WOAH.

So it was $300 for diagnosis, plus $99 per hour, $2100 for a new computer module, then it needed a new compressor and a lot of other things. I'm freaking sick over this! We are now on week four that I haven't had a car.

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I don't see it on android. Only the pregnancy counter app.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I'm contemplating selling my truck (sob! I love that truck!) and getting an SUV. I'm iffy about having her in the truck this winter since she's big enough to activate the airbag sensor now and it's a single cab truck. Thing is, it'd be a financial kick in the balls. So I'm conflicted.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    @mbm1983 the only one I see is the pregnancy counter.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Oh well. Just as easy to use Chrome. Lol

Oct Angel Babies