Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Another great article

After our loss I think I read every article on Stil Standing and they continue to hit it out of the park with their articles--here's another one. This one has to do with FB and I don't want to "LIKE" the article there, so I'm sharing here. :)

https://stillstandingmag.com/2014/07/im-sorry-cant-like-baby/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=stillstandingmagazine

What do you do?

I swear everytime I log on to FB I have this same internal conversation the author wrote about and by the end I usually end up hitting "like", but I have a lot of friends hidden--particularly those with due dates that were near mine. I ran into an acquaintance over the weekend with her new baby that was born a few days before our due date. It about knocked the wind outta me. It made me sad, but no tears--more anger. 

TTC since 10/2010
IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Another great article

• Options
    Thank you for sharing - I hadn't found Still Standing until you mentioned it. But after spending time on the site -  I agree the articles are great!
  • Options

I love this, I feel the exact same way.  I deactivated my FB account for a while after our loss. Once I got back on I un-followed everyone that's was pregnant/had a newborn. It still seems like every other day someone else announces they are pregnant. I can't bring myself to "like" any of the posts. Now matter how happy I am for them, I can only think about how unfair it is that they get bring home their babies and we didn't.

Asher born February 5, 2011.

Baby #2 born sleeping at 20 weeks. May 6, 2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"