December 2013 Moms
Options

Toothless check in

Anyone still have a toothless baby? Ben has been gnawing away on everything for months but no teeth in sight. His brothers had several by this point (7.5 months) which is a-okay by this nursing mommy.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toothless check in

• Options
    LtpugsLtpugs member
    We still have big gummy smiles here at almost 8 months. He's been drooling and gnawing since 4 months but the drool has gotten significantly worse over the last week. I think we'll see some in the next few weeks but I've said that quite few times already.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JRT512JRT512 member
    None here! Drooling for 2+ months!
  • Options
    No teeth here either but tons of drooling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Teething like crazy and drooling, but no teeth yet!
  • Options
    Sweet, gummy smile! My oldest didn't have teeth until 14 months, so he must be taking after her!

• Options
    8 months on the 27th and no teeth in sight! She has been drooling for months!
  • Options
    Nope. 7 months today and no sign of them!

• Options
    Still all gums here too
  • Options
    No teeth, it is not at all disappointing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jy725jy725 member
  • Options
    All the signs here but no teeth. It's OK with me though because I love the toothless grins

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • Options
    No teeth here either! LO turned 8 months on the 12th and puts everything in sight in her mouth, but still no signs of teeth. This BF momma isn't complaining though!

• Options
    HncampHncamp member
    None here either. My boobs are happy about that though! We are on the younger end of the spectrum though (12/27)
  • Options
    LO is going to be 8 mo next week. We are on teeth number 6, and we never ever sleep. He has chewed all the paint off his crib. I'm jealous of you mamas!
  • Options
    This makes me feel better! J is 7 mos and has been acting like he's teething for months but there's nothin in there!
  • Options
    We have too many teeth over here -- rejoice in your reprieve, ladies!
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Bonus points to @jaykay627‌ for the adorbs gummy smile pic And @LittleA's‌ would it make you less jealous if I told you he has 0 teeth and still doesn't sleep?
  • Options
    No teeth yet.  My boobs are thankful since she it's painful enough when she bites down with her gums.

8 months on the 26th.

• Options
    Raylin turned 7 months on the 17th and she is still all gums with nothing coming thru anytime soon it looks like. Its OK I love the gummy smiles!! :) 
  • Options
    LO has no teeth yet, but does have all the signs. Cranky, drooly, and chews on everything. She'll be 8 months on the 27th.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • Options
    Missing the gummy baby smiles. We had first 2 teeth at 4 months now at just 7 months we have 8!!!
  • Options
    HncampHncamp member
    Ashers423 said:

Missing the gummy baby smiles. We had first 2 teeth at 4 months now at just 7 months we have 8!!!

Holy cow! I might need to invest in some baby dentures to keep up with you guys!
  • Options
    anakahanakah member
    We have no teeth here either. LO was 7 months on the 16th.  He's been chewing on everything and drooling gallons for months now. Everybody says he must be teething, but he's all gums still.
  • Options
    amdftwamdftw member
    Ashers423 said:
    J has 8 teeth too.  When he gets ahold of a finger and chomps down it HURTS!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    bty19bty19 member
    FWIW those who seem to be scared  - LO has 3 teeth and hasn't ever chomped or bit me while nursing. 

* I just jinxed myself I am sure.

• Options
    No teeth here either! However, fussy sleeplessness and an increase in drool the last couple of days. We'll see...
  • Options
    Julia just started getting her first tooth on Sunday.  Today is the first day that I can actually see the very top of the tooth.  I was starting to get slightly concerned because all of the babies in our immediate family got teeth pretty early.  What is strange is everything I read said that babies sleep like crap when they're teething but Julia has been sleeping more.  The baby that rarely naps has been taking multiple 1+ hour naps a day.  But she is very cranky when she's awake.
  • Options
    Hoyt has no teeth! Praise Jesus!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Yep, LO is still toothless and likely will be for a couple more months...DD1 didn't get her first tooth till 9 months or so. It's nice (and safer!) BFing a toothless wonder!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO just got her first one about a week ago! I can finally actually see it now, at first I could only feel it.
  • Options

LO just got her first one about a week ago! I can finally actually see it now, at first I could only feel it.

This is us too!
  • Options
    DS turned 7 months on July 20th. No teeth yet! His gums are super hard and he chews on everything but I don't feel any yet. 
  • Options
    My little guy is 7 months a has 6 teeth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"