May 2013 Moms
Options

How much WCM is LO drinking now?

For those of you who are only giving LO WCM now besides water.. (no longer breast feeding)..how much WCM are they having each day ( in ounces)?

We typically give LO 5oz with breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner..sometimes he doesnt drink all of it typically in the  mornings hell sometimes want more.. Just this past week we got rid of it right before bed.  (He started to not want it most nights or just an oz so figured he was done)

He also has seemed interested in using real cups (glasses) I may get him a plastic cup to try. We have been using the nuk sippy cups that have a spout but like a bottle material.  Ive tried straw cups but he seems to get more on him then in his mouth lol.

Re: How much WCM is LO drinking now?

• Options
    delinodelino member
    Probably less than 16oz. She has roughly 3-4 in the morning in bottle or sippy, 3-4 in the afternoon usually in a sippy and 5-6 before bed in a bottle. She drinks water throughout the day.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    About 5-6 ozs for breakfast and 5-6 ozs for dinner
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tee18tee18 member
    We offer at every meal, but I don't think he drinks more than 2 oz at each meal. Our ped said no minimum he has to reach. He eats cheese and yogurt daily; I'm not worried about calcium or protein. He just doesn't really like it. He has access to a straw cup with water all day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Usually about 19 oz milk and I would guess about 12 oz or so of juice/water, although I'm not measuring those.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Maybe 12oz.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Only what she drinks at daycare. Refuses all but water at home.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Between 20-24 oz per day most days

• Options
    She refuses to drink milk on its own so I have started mixing whole milk in with her breastmilk for daycare m

• Options
    About 12 oz of milk, on top of water and some diluted juice. Her ped said she didn't want her drinking more than 16 oz per day at the most.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks! Wow it really seems like were all over the board on this one! Ill def be asking my pedi at his 15 apt next week.  I think he may be towards the higher side.  He eats well too so not sure if we should be cutting back. 
  • Options
    S gets about 20 oz a day total. that breaks down to five 4oz sippys throughout the day. Our pedi said to make sure she gets somewhere between 16-24 oz so we settled on 20 :) She also uses the nuk sippys and that's the only cup she'll drink milk out of. She wants water and everything else we're drinking from the big people cups and straw cups, but not milk.
  • Options
    On average, about 16oz a day. 

• Options
    I'd say about 16-20 oz...ish?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"