August 2013 Moms
Options

BFing Friendly Summer Dresses?

Not the most interesting topic, I know, but since the board is slow - I'm having a terrible time finding cute, BFing-friendly summer dresses.  I have LO's first birthday party and a trip to North Carolina in August, both of which will require BFing LO at the event, and it will be HOT, so I don't want pants.  I need something that I can easily pull down/off my shoulder or to the side that also allows me to wear a bra.  Any recommendations for stores/online sites?  TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFing Friendly Summer Dresses?

• Options
    @starscream, I hadn't thought to try maternity - is the dress baggy around the tummy/middle without the PG belly, or is it stretchy?

• Options
    Old navy has a great dress on clearance right now that I got last year. Loooved it. Its stripped and has straps with a v-neck. Prefect for bfing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had success breastfeeding in the Lands End "Women's Sleeveless Pattern Cotton Modal Fit and Flare Dress." I love that they're neither maternity nor nursing so can really wear for a while. Super comfy too. If you breastfed too much it would stretch them but mine usually are fine for a day and return to shape after a wash. Of course it may depend on body type too

• Options
    I have found that V-neck type dresses with low necklines work great... just pop right out lol
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Options
    I have an old navy nursing dress. I love it.
  • Options
    SarahinMD said:
    I've had success breastfeeding in the Lands End "Women's Sleeveless Pattern Cotton Modal Fit and Flare Dress." I love that they're neither maternity nor nursing so can really wear for a while. Super comfy too. If you breastfed too much it would stretch them but mine usually are fine for a day and return to shape after a wash. Of course it may depend on body type too
    This is soooo cute - thank for the rec!

• Options
    Another vote for old navy! Their website has a great selection of wrap dresses and faux wrap dresses that are great for nursing. I own a couple myself, and they're comfy as well as stylish, flattering, and affordable!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got a cute wrap dress at Old Navy. It's very easy to nurse in and comfy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"