Two Under 2

double jogging stroller help

I'd like to get a double jogging stroller, more for everyday use than actual jogging. Who has one and can give a quick review? I'm looking for a reasonably priced one.

DD1 is currently 17 months and DD2 is 7 weeks (which is why I won't be jogging with it soon).

Right now I'm looking at the instep safari and grand safari and can't decide which is better. I also looked at baby trend bc I have their single jogger and love it...

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: double jogging stroller help

• ebp913ebp913 member
    I would get a used BOB Duallie before I got a lower quality brand new.  Having a stroller that pushes nicely is really important when you have a 20 and 30 lbs kids in it.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • ebp913 said:
    I would get a used BOB Duallie before I got a lower quality brand new.  Having a stroller that pushes nicely is really important when you have a 20 and 30 lbs kids in it.  
    We have the BOB duallie and it's wide but other than that I love it, folds up real easy and everything and very smooth.  With some support works with the little one too.
    ===============================
    Married ~ June 20th 2012
    Step Son N ~ Born September 2008
    Twin Girls S and J -  Born January 18th 2013
    Baby Boy L due - November 30th 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • BOB duallie all the way!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Hopping on this thread as it's SORT of related - I'm expecting #2 in Feb when DS will be 22 mos.  I plan on getting one double stroller, most likely BOB, and keeping my city mini single.  I have another single jogger, but thinking of trading that in/selling and putting towards to BOB.

Just curious if you really used your single strollers often when you had a double?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    CoachAP said:
    Hopping on this thread as it's SORT of related - I'm expecting #2 in Feb when DS will be 22 mos.  I plan on getting one double stroller, most likely BOB, and keeping my city mini single.  I have another single jogger, but thinking of trading that in/selling and putting towards to BOB.

Just curious if you really used your single strollers often when you had a double?
    I do ALL the time. I absolutely need a single still.  Taking 1 kid out somewhere, when your older one starts walking more, short trips, etc.  I thought inititally that I didn't need a single but I totally did.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I had the grand safari for awhile but I really only used it for walks around the neighborhood.  It was too heavy for me to lift in and out of the car by itself.  It was also quite wide for doorways and whatnot.  It pushed okay and was good for a brisk walk.  We ended up selling it though because we just didn't use it enough.

I have a sit and stand stroller now that I use for trips to the mall, zoo, etc and I really like that.  It gives DD a place to grab a seat when she needs and keep DS contained.  When they were little like yours I used a single stroller for DD and wore DS in a moby and then Beco.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"