December 2012 Moms

Random question

Did you keep your baby bottles or throw them out after LO was off them? While we're not planning for another anytime soon, I do plan on having at least one more baby. So do you buy all new bottles or sterilize the old ones?

Re: Random question

• jac409jac409 member
    I am keeping ours. I will sterilize the bottles, but I will get new nipples for them.
  • We kept all of ours... DD wasn't picky, so I'm hoping for the same with the next one!
  • Loading the player...
  • We've kept ours too. There are some that look icky or we're leaking, so I did toss those, but otherwise, we're going to use the same ones.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Thanks! I've been slacking on cleaning so I wanted to clear out my kitchen and pack away any baby stuff I don't need anymore. I kept the bottles and will buy new nipples if the time ever comes.
  • I kept everything. I'm not planning on buying new nipples unless the look like they need to be replaced. She was only on bottles for a year and with multiple different flow nipples she didn't even use the nipples that long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• We kept everything and put it in a box. DD used bottles only a handful of times and I am hoping the next one will take to bottles easier. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"