April 2013 Moms
Options

Would you worry?

It's been a long time since I have been on here. But I am hoping I can get some opinions/feedback. Lo is almost 15 months- she goes to daycare ft and I nurse her in the evenings and weekends. I got my period back just after she turned a year. Since then I have had one more period (30 days later). I am now waiting for the next one and it has been 32 days. Dh and I tried to have sex once last month- but we were interrupted by a waking baby and never finished. A few weeks ago I was on vacation and lo was teething so I nursed almost ft at that point. Do you think I should be concerned about pregnancy or is it likely- due to nursing? How long does it take for periods to go back to normal.

Re: Would you worry?

• Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    I'm not trying to be snarky, but if you're worried, take a test.

And yes your cycles can be crazy for a while when they start back up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep yep! Take a test -- and get on some Bc if you're not ttc!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any time you have sex, ou take the risk of getting pregnant whether he finished or not. Luckily, you are more than likely past the 2ww. So if you're "worried" your concerns should only last long enough for you to drive to the nearest, target/walmart/grocery store and pick up a test. Should turn positive at cd32 if you're in fact pregnant, if your periods are regular at this point.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    Took the test and it was negative... Still would feel better if my period came- must be a nursing thing...?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"