March 2012 Moms

Still swaddling?

Lol.

Just reminiscing. And coming back to say hi. I'm sure I didn't leave any lasting impression, but you all sure did on me. I lurk occasionally, but have never been much of a poster, even back in my knot days.

Remember when swaddling and when to stop were the biggest concerns we had? Sometimes those days seem like forever ago.

I could babble on, but instead I'll post and run. 

:-h

Re: Still swaddling?

• WipzWipz member
    I remember when we talked about the munchkins in inches not feet and counted every ounce not lb ... These March babies sure have come a long way.  

It's kinda sad that a lot of the mommies went to facebook and never came back to say Hi ...I would love to have seen how some of the other munchkins and mommy's were doing :)  

My lil guy is a spit under 3 foot tall now but he'll always be my munchkin... even when he passes me in height, which I am sure he will since I am 5 foot 1 and a half and daddy is 6 foot tall lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my goodness, yes. I carried DD from her bath out to the living room like you would hold a baby in your arms a couple of nights ago. She didn't fit. lol. I definitely remember the "when do I start to unswaddle" stage. I remember being so scared that my good sleeper would suddenly not sleep well if she wasn't swaddled.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • I read this title and instantly thought oh my goodness someone is still swaddling! I couldn't imagine trying to swaddle dd at this point, that would actually mean she'd have to hold still for a second.
    It is crazy to think about how far our LOs have come. I remember the board going from oh my gosh am I in labor? Then to all the birth announcements, then oh my gosh should I be feeding rice cereal? Guess what we survived and have some beautiful little ones to show for it.
    I often wonder about some of the other moms that used to be on here. (I am horrible about remembering screen names.) There is one mom in particular I worry about and pray that she and her Los are okay. She had twins, a boy and a girl I think. The last time she posted her twins were in the hospital with whooping cough I think. She said it was a very bad case then never came back. I often wonder about her.
    Welcome back @andrea911
    I am so thankful that we still have this board with all these wonderful moms and little ones!
  • Haha yes!! And remember when we all thought our kids were SO mobile was they were able to roll over?! Now we're all chasing our toddlers around. Funny how perspectives change, right? :)

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"