November 2014 Moms
Options

Belly explosion!!

My belly all of a sudden feels huge! I feel out of breath! And my boobs are resting on my belly!! Awkward!

At 22wks isn't it a little early to feel soo big!?!

Re: Belly explosion!!

• Options
    I'm a short person and I am already looking like I'm gonna pop soon... My friend is only 9 days ahead of me and you can't even tell she's expecting and she's just hit 25 weeks! She is also taller than me..... As for the shortness of breath I'm right there with you. Your not alone. It's everything moving up as your belly grows :)
  • Options
    k1911k1911 member
    By the end of the day I feel HUGE!  Walking up stairs is the WORST!  I've started going to aqua fit which has actually helped a lot.  I don't feel pregnant at all in the water and it's wonderful.  But I hear you with feeling like you've exploded.  Jeez even getting out of the car is a bit of a struggle.  I'm only 23 weeks....don't even want to think about 3rd trimester right now but I'm scared!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @k1911‌ that is such a good idea, I would love to go swimming right now
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Options
    OMG, walking up stairs is exhausting.  I get so out of breath!!

And tying shoes...my belly is starting to really get in the way!

• Options
    Yep. My husband just laughs and says, "you're so pregnant!"
    One day he said my belly was so big and I told him this was nothing, it was just getting started. His reply was that it may not be as big as it's gonna get, but it's still huge. Thanks, honey :|
  • Options
    I am going to be one of those women that get sooooo big people feel bad for me. Lol....having a short torso is NOT cool during pregnancy!

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mander82 said:

I am going to be one of those women that get sooooo big people feel bad for me. Lol....having a short torso is NOT cool during pregnancy!

I feel ya! I'm very short waisted as well. We can waller together.
  • Options
    Well at 19 weeks I was measuring 26 weeks... And I'm long waisted. But I'm also having twins so that's part of it :-). I've been waiting for someone to tell me how huge I am or be surprised that I'm not due until November, but nothing. Apparently I'm carrying it pretty well?

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My mom was convinced that I was having twins because I showed really really early. Nope there is on 1 in there this time and at 16 weeks (or even before) there was no denying it lol. My DH has made the statement "wow hun you are so big" numerous times lol it doesn't bother me. It is nice looking pregnant because I wasn't very in shape to begin with and I was worried I was just going to look fat :)

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    aa98aa98 member
    *Sigh* DH tells me how huge I'm getting every time I wear a tee or tank (I wear A LOT of maxi dresses as I find them more comfortable).  I retort back, I'm not huge, I'm pregnant, it only seems that way to you as you've known me for 15 years and I've always been the same size until now.  Then again, yesterday, when we were out and I had my new ($11!!!) white maternity jeans on and a striped tank, he said my bump was cute :)  All is forgiven
    BabyFruit Ticker

Our first!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"