3rd Trimester
Options

Bloody show?

Hi! I'm a FTM and I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow! I went to the doctors today for my check up and I wasn't dilated yet but close he said and I was 25% effaced! My appt was a little over 5hrs ago. I've been having some cramping but they aren't hurting really! I went to the bathroom and wiped and the whole tissue paper was full of brown mucus! I got up waited for a bit and then went to the bathroom again and still having some brown mucus. Could this be my bloody show? And what should I expect? Thanks so much in advance!!!!!!!

Re: Bloody show?

• Options
    Spotting after a cervical check is normal. It happens every time I have one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like a result from the internal check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's what I thought that it was from the exam but the last exam I had 2 weeks ago I spotted just a very tiny but and it was more bloody than brownish and it definitely wasn't mucousy like tonight
  • Options
    You were probably just spotting from your check. Every time they checked me I had bleeding. I walked around 3cm and 90% effaced for almost 4 weeks. Hang in there! I know these last few weeks are so hard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"