Two Under 2
Options

3 car seats XP on Parenting

Hi 2U2,

I thought this might be a good place to ask about car seats and would appreciate any thoughts!  I'm wondering if anyone has a good suggestion for a slim convertible car seat.  Next year I'll have one in a forward facing, one in an infant seat, and one in a rear facing convertible.  We drive a Honda CRV and currently have a graco snugride35 infant seat and Britax marathon convertible seat.  The infant seat fits so that another marathon definitely wouldn't fit, especially rear facing.  Thanks for your input!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 car seats XP on Parenting

• Options
    Diono Radian RXT is slim and a great car seat
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TeseveTeseve member
    I have the Combi Cocorro. Its pretty plush, but made to be slim/small enough to fit 3 across if need be. We got it because we have a mustang at the moment and cant trade it in for something more practical yet.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    The slimmest convertibles are the Clek Foonf, Diono Radian/Pacifica/Rainier/etc, and Combi Coccoro. Although in your case, I'd probably try for something like the Harmony Defender (narrow forward facing only seat) for the oldest, put the middle in the Britax and baby in the Graco.  That seems a bit more financial sense unless you have a FF only seat already.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"