Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I'm new, sadly

Hi. I hate that there is even a reason for all of us to be here, but I'm glad I found somewhere to get my thoughts out.
I had my miscarriage almost 3 weeks ago. I was 5 weeks. I have 2 living littles but so, SO wanted another. I had absolutely never had the word miscarriage on my radar. And it happened.
I am having an incredibly hard time, which seems strange because I only knew I was pregnant for a few days.
Everyone around me is literally pregnant. I un-follow at least 1 Facebook friend a day because I don't have the energy to watch. I am so amazingly grateful for the babies I do have, and I think that's why losing one is that much harder.
The doctor that I saw told me that in reality, a miscarriage is more common than people think. Having a full- term, healthy pregnancy is a huge accomplishment. He said it was nature and happens to prevent you from having babies with severe issues.
That's great and all, but it still sucks horribly.
I'm hoping that one day, I will be blessed with another healthy baby. In the meantime, I just need to cry every now and then.

Re: I'm new, sadly

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Squeeze your little ones at home tight and find comfort in them :)  I don't have any children of my own yet, but when I visit friends who do, loving on their little ones fills me with joy and makes me hopeful for the future. 

At the same time, let yourself grieve when you feel the need.  With my first loss, I tried to hold it all in and be "strong" because the doctor's made it seem like "no big deal" that I had just one.  Well, BIG DEAL to me!  Even after my third loss, I still grieve the loss of each of my little angels, and I imagine I always will.  It's healthy and perfectly normal.

So glad you found this board- I hope the ladies here can provide you with comfort and support during this difficult time.
  • Options
    Thank you SO MUCH! I'm on an emotional roller coaster and I'm ready to get off. I'm reluctantly happy for everyone having babies (hopefully that makes sense) and wish them the best but it is just so hard. I'm completely surrounded by pregnant.
    I would LOVE for this never to happen to anyone, EVER. Realistic, right?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a really great board and I hope you find the support you're looking for.

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options

Siggy Warning

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel like another one of my friends announces a due date every day so I completely get where you are. It's really unfair and I'm sorry you are hurting. We are here to support you, whatever you need!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"