High-Risk Pregnancy

Hosptial rest to bed rest

I found this board today thankfully. I'm in the October mom board , 29 weeks pregnant was in hospital for a week told maybe I'd be there 5, due to what was thought of a small leak. I was so sad bein in there but came to terms that I would be there best for my baby. Today I was released my doctor was wanting me monitored and said get use to the hospital, I have no abruption , no leak fluids are steady at a 11, no signs of labor I'm just hoping it was the rigt protocol I read online and everything makes me nervous. I was given the steroids shots and 5 days of anti biotics to prevent infection.
Has any of this been one of your situations ?
Don't get me wrong I'm very glad to be home and my instructions don't include full bedrest just moderate but frequent visits for fluids and to see doctor

Re: Hosptial rest to bed rest

• When I first went in Thursday I tested negative for prom , on Monday he wanted to re evaluate and I tested positive , however the day before I had a small dot (literally) of blood when I owes nothing more maybe do to a uti I was getting over bec I do remember the doctor saying somethingn like that last week. Well it was confusing I had no other signs of labor no contracting or opening and my fluids had remand at a constistant 11.5-12 . So that's when he said I could go home yeaterday. Just hoping the right call was made does it sound right ? I know nobody here's a doctor but just wanting opinions
  • When you had prom how much leaking did u have ? Was it a lot ? I've always had spots here and there nothing as a leak just always when I pee a little gets left , did u have gushes by any chance
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes doctors orders were take temp, watch for leaking , and watch for fetal movement . He believes IF there was a leak it sealed . Think I'm just being paranoid FTM . Thank you I appreciate you telling your story . That positive amnesure test really sent me for a loop
  • Oh LO is breech that's why my doctor was also concerned
  • It makes me so happy to see you got to 34 weeks. I pray I can get that far. I've had PROM at 20 weeks. I'm in bed and they won't admit me to the hospital till I'm 24 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"