October 2014 Moms
Options

For HDBD: Progress Pics

MuffinMom14MuffinMom14 member
edited July 2014 in October 2014 Moms
A few weeks ago someone said I should do progress pictures because my bump escalated quickly. Has anyone else done it? Here's mine...yikes.

ETA: So, my photo's down in the "attach a file" box, and it showed up yesterday, but now it's gone, so I'm re-adding this in the actual body of this, so maybe it will be there twice and maybe the one will be huge. No clue.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: For HDBD: Progress Pics

• Options
    Glas43Glas43 member
    Wow it sure did! Adorable though. We have weekly photos that we have taken but with my work schedule i just havent had the time to pile them all together!
  • Options
    I haven't done progress ones really but I have using the same format

You look great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did pics at the start of my pregnancy, every week until week 12! And then stopped.

You all are adorable!!!
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    MorganWPMorganWP member
    edited July 2014
    I only started documenting after we announced. So 14 weeks is the earliest I have. Also, Im doing every two weeks just because every week is hard to keep up with and I find gets annoying to my FB friends. :P However, I missed 18 weeks so I did it at 19.

.... theres no photo. Erm.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @MorganWP it was there when I posted it, then I realized it was gone last night for some reason. TB was weird for me yesterday with formatting. I'll see if I can re-add it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"