Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Re: .

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

You have posted this in the wrong place. There are no pregnant women here, just those with fresh losses. You may want to edit this and post on Parenting After A Loss, as there are success stories there.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone. But I still have experienced a miscarriage and this was about miscarriage. I was only hoping to get some advice
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lulucrawfordlulucrawford member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    lulucrawfordlulucrawford member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    No my comment was about losing my baby at 18 weeks and worrying about if I was going through a 2nd miscarriage. Is this forum not for support?? Because u don't seem the caring or supportive type to be honest.
  • Options
    I have apologised for posting on the wrong board and apologised for any offence I have caused u. There's no need to be so abrupt and rude when I only asked for some advice
  • Options
    I have apologised for posting on the wrong board and apologised for any offence I have caused u. There's no need to be so abrupt and rude when I only asked for some advice
    You came in here and humble-bragged about your two perfectly uneventful pregnancies. I'm sorry for your loss, truly I am. But this 100% the WRONG board to be posting on and taking even 30 seconds to look around would have given you that.

Wicked is absolutely supportive and that's why she's here protecting all of us from hurtful posts like yours. I cannot give you any hopeful advice. I could tell you my personal experiences, but after 8 pregnancies I still have zero living children. So I'm sure my experiences would not help you. Asking for support from a board of women that are very recently coping with pregnancy loss is rude. You were the rude on in this situation. Please do not confuse that fact with someone bluntly telling you why you were in the wrong.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I deleted my post and apologised!!! I still grieve for my loss too u know! I apologised and explained I didn't mean to be hurtful . So please just leave me alone
  • Options
    And I didn't humble- brag. Was simply explaining my situation
  • Options
    I am truly, truly sorry for ur losses. I honestly am. But I didn't realise people who have children and have also experienced miscarriage weren't allowed to post here. It was a genuine mistake. I have deleted my comment and apologised so can everyone just leave it please?
  • Options
    *living child mentioned*

My baby's heart stopped beating a little over a week ago and I'm currently suffering the after effects of dealing with losing my pregnancy. So hearing about a perfectly great u/s does not feel supportive to me. I do have a living child and even have a ticker and get support from these ladies - but it's because I'm currently going through a loss (not currently having a healthy pregnancy) and I apply the proper post warnings to protect anyone in a sensitive spot. So, with all of that, I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope all is well with your current pregnancy, but please feel free to post any further posts on a bmb or pregnant after a loss. I truly hope you never have to come back to this board because the only reason we post on this board is because we didn't have a great u/s result.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    wow... just wow. You have no clue, OP.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    @wickedsugar‌ I know, thank you. And I'm ok - just thought op might want to consider my perspective since she still didn't understand what you wonderful ladies were saying.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"