March 2014 Moms
Options

Amazon prime vs Amazon mom

Do you subscribe to either? Both? What's the difference?
I find myself shopping in stores less and less and ordering more through Amazon so it looks like it would be beneficial, just trying to decide which route to go

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Amazon prime vs Amazon mom

• Options
    I have Amazon Mom right now, love the Prime shipping! I got it when it was on promotion for $39 a year 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i have student and mom. woot woot $50 subscription fee. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you have Prime, Amazon Mom is included (as in, all you need to do is sign up at no additional cost). We've had Prime for a few years now and love the free fast shipping. It's harder to get out to the store all the time with LO so it's nice to have stuff delivered to our door. We also enjoy the Prime Movies and TV Shows on our PS3 (although we don't have much time to watch now). I haven't tried the new Prime Music service yet. We haven't used subscriptions yet either because we would rather just order as we need.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    There isn't a price difference between prime and amazon mom (at least there wasn't when I signed up for mom in December). You get all the prime benefits with mom but also get 20% off diapers and wipes. I think the prices are very good.
    You can then subscribe to have almost anything shipped to you on a regular basis. You decide the frequency and you get a percentage off for subscribing.
    I definitely think amazon mom is worth it!
    TTC since December 2011
    Me: 29 ovulatory disorder
    DH: 30 MFI - low everything

IUI #1: 11/5/12 BFN
    December IUI cancelled due to cyst
    IUI #2: 1/8/13 BFN

IVF in April 2013 transferred one beautiful blast on 4/13
    Beta #1 4/22: BFP!! 33 Beta #2 54 Beta #3 70 Beta #4 83 Beta #5 105. Possible ectopic, MTX and M/C 5w4d

FET 6/21 - Beta #1: 79 BFP!! Beta #2: 253 U/S 7/12: saw the sac! U/S #2 7/19 great heartbeat of 127!! U/S #3 heartbeat of 154! U/S #4 graduated to OB

EDD 3/9/14

imageimage

• Options
    Awesome! Thanks guys, signing up for prime tonight

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"