September 2013 Moms
Options

Clicky Poll 2 - birthday party

Salemkitty13Salemkitty13 member
edited July 2014 in September 2013 Moms
The other poll didn't work and I feel determined today! Besides who doesn't love Clicky polls? Ok Teddy Bear Picnic theme. Which one do you like? Thanks :)
Option one
Option two

Clicky Poll 2 - birthday party 81 votes

Option one
40% 33 votes
Option two
51% 42 votes
I don't like either
6% 5 votes
SS
1% 1 vote

Re: Clicky Poll 2 - birthday party

• Options
    I love this theme! When I was a kid I had an Anne Murry sings sesame Street album. There was a song called teddy bear picnic. I sung it to my DS and now I am singing it to LO to fall asleep
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This was a hard choice for me, I love simplicity so I was drawn to number one but I voted for number 2 because there's more of a visual. They're both cute though, I also like how you can include his photo into the 2nd option.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mags04Mags04 member
    Option 2 Preppy Teddy. Both options are very cute though. We are doing a teddy bear theme for A's first birthday too! I figure it's the only year we could still have a sweet baby like theme before he's into cars or trains.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I contacted the seller and she said she can do a photo version of option one. Ugh. Decisions.
  • Options
    Af1004Af1004 member
    Not sure why but I like the 1st better. Maybe because it seems more for a small baby and the 2nd seems more for a 2/3 year old?
  • Options
    I voted two too. They are both cute though.
  • Options
    I agree they are both super cute. I slightly like 2 more but if you got some cute red party accessories then 1 would be great also.
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"