April 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend Update

What were you'all up to this weekend?

We made an impromptu visit to Chincoteague, VA (where the wild ponies are). It was quaint and cute, and we had some great family time. Warner still haaaaates the sand, I'm jealous of all these babies that are total beach bums! He spent the entire morning on the towel, oh well!imageimage
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Weekend Update

• Options
    elbouelbou member
    It was a great weekend for me! I got some much needed girl-time with my IRL bestie Friday. I took the bus to meet her, and had dinner. Then we went back to her mom's place and hung out in the hot tub. I stayed at her place Friday night, and Saturday, we did a bit of shopping, then went to the beach, where we had lunch and ice cream at our favourite spot, then went for a walk along the water's edge. It was really crowded at our usual beach, so after our walk, we headed to a different one that she went to a lot when she was younger. We lay on our towels and just talked and talked. It was amazing!

Then we headed to my parents (where MH met us with my kids) for a bonfire and surprise hay ride around their farm. It was so much fun! Five of the 6 grandkids made it, and they loved the wagon ride! When we got back, we had a huge picnic supper around the bonfire, and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.

Yesterday was low-key...just church and watching bits and pieces of the World Cup with the kids and DH's friend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @knitfaced‌ my mouth is watering! We made homemade blueberry ice cream yesterday and it was bangin.... But yours looks even better!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"