Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Share with us your baby's name

2»

Re: Share with us your baby's name

• Options
    Bumping this since I know we have had some new moms join us recently. We would love to hear all about your child's name and celebrate their precious life!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Randy John and Lucas John

We did not know Randy was a boy until he came out at 18 weeks. He was still living and wanted to baptize him. My husband asked me for a name but we had only talked about girl names. We had discussed using my father's name, John, as a middle name a long time ago. My DH suggested Randy after his dad  and I liked it. Lucas john is his twin but didn't come out until 22 weeks and 1 day. At this point we already knew he was a boy and I fell in love with the name Lucas. I liked the boys having the same middle name after my dad.

• Options
    This is a beautiful idea for a thread.  We have been struggling with infertility for over 6 years now, and had picked out a girls name a long time ago, but could not agree on a boys name.  In August my step dad took me to see a Journey concert, it was so awesome and we kept joking that since it had been our babies first concert that we would name the baby Journey.  Pretty quickly that became the babies nickname.  When we found out we had lost her at 22 weeks we still didn't know if she was a boy or a girl.  The night before my induction my husband and I decided that we didn't want to use any of our chosen baby names, because it felt like giving up on the possibility of a living child someday.  And the only name that felt right was Journey.  Now the name has taken on a deeper meaning and significance, and I'm glad we stuck with it.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Our sons name is Trenton James. We narrowed the names down between Trenton and Memphis and ultimately decided on Trenton. James is after my father.
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    issytex12issytex12 member
    edited November 2014
    Noah thomas teixeira <3 Noah was the name we fell in love with right from the start and Thomas is my husbands name we played the song Noah by a band called amber run at his funeral i remember hearing it in the car on the way home from his A/s and thinking how beautiful it was :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"