December 2014 Moms
Options

WAYD?

I had a long rough day with the boys. H just got home so I sent him upstairs to give the boys a bath and start bedtime routine while I sit, relax, and enjoy a nutty buddy bar and my version of a sour apple slush with crushed ice. So good!

What are you doing?
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: WAYD?

• Options
    Laying in bed with my mobile checking in on the bump. DH finally turned off the TV (which was tuned to sports channel)...Thank god he turned it off. I could not handle much more commentary surrounding LeBron ' s return to Cleveland.

Test
  • Options
    I am about to go to town on a big messy coney dog and waiting for my fiancé to turn his back on his beer so I can steal a sip..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watching TV and working on a crochet blanket for my cousins baby. DD is not wanting to go to sleep, so it's hard to relax.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    DH is at work so I'm about to heat a pizza and turn on Netflix. Probably Raising Hope. That's my new silly show. I always feel bad getting up when the dogs are so comfortable on me.
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Options
    I just finished dinner which took way too long to make. I tried an new recipe and didn't realize it had so much cook time. I'm now watching Bill Maher and thinking about having ice cream.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Unpacking boxes and putting all of the clothes away while watching old greys anatomy episodes and avoiding MH who has been royally pissing me off today.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Playing on my tablet and drinking sparkling water. So exciting!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Just finished an awesome dinner out. Now snuggled in bed with husband and puppy watching friends reruns and mobile bumping!

I have felt in previous posts that we were bumpie soulmates but finding out you were watching friends reruns confirms my feelings!!! I am a diehard friends fan and apparently super creepy for bump-stalking you.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"