Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro and Random Question

I found out I was pregnant on the 30th and DH and I were over the moon. Started spotting then bleeding yesterday and wound up going to the ER because the Drs office would not call back and a friend's mom who is an ER nurse convinced me to just go in. Ultrasound showed no signs of pregnancy and blood levels came back at 10. Although it was early DH and I are taking it hard. I have to go for another blood test over the weekend to ensure levels are going down and that its not just too early but I have continued heavy bleeding so we are not holding hope. 

My random question is: we are supposed to go to a wedding tonight? Do we go since there is no use in sitting home by ourselves or should we bail? 

Re: Intro and Random Question

• I'm sorry for your loss.

As for the wedding, just do what you're comfortable with. But if you do decide to go, don't feel bad if you change your mind and need to leave early. Right now you just need to take care of you.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I hope whatever you chose to do it was comfortable for you, so sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"