January 2014 Moms

Total AW...

I had to though.  :) 

Gave baby girl her first meal tonight with her cousin who is visiting from Japan.  They are one week apart so we figured we should do the first foods together.  Steak Fajitas just like her big brothers first meal.  She couldnt get enough!

sabriel1mkat10414[Deleted User]painttheair14[Deleted User]blue_elleprecious72381JackapatamusSandFHasseBabychuu[Deleted User]km_md[Deleted User]mommygrams0730peanutmusechicki1012

Re: Total AW...

• Out of curiosity was she able to actually eat any of the steak, or did she just gum it?
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Just gummed/sucked on the steak, but she was able to get some red pepper and avocado.  Don't think she really swallowed much but she got upset every time we tried to clean her up and take the food away. 

• Loading the player...
  • I'll add mine...we had pancakes. He mostly played with it. He's so not interested in table food, he's completely content with breast milk!

I figure I'll just put whatever we're eating on his tray and eventually he'll it it, lol.

My dd was so into table food by 6 months!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    bensmommy518
  • @bensmommy518‌ at least your dd is getting some in her mouth, lol!

Last time I introduced foods 1 at a time BLW style...now with 3 kids ain't got no time for that, lol! Since we don't have food allergies in our family I'm just going with whatever we're eating.

Fajitas were a great idea, we might have to go with that next they look really yummy!

bensmommy518
  • Very nice!
  • DD loves eating ANYTHING I put in front of her! This is eating a little baby pancake I made with baby cereal!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    mommygrams0730bensmommy518
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"