Nurseries and Baby Gear

Does anyone have the Baby Jogger City Select and use it for 2 kids?

Jbunny100Jbunny100 member
edited July 2014 in Nurseries and Baby Gear

I tried this stroller out today and like it because it seems easy to fold and carry around as far as double strollers go.  The only thing I noticed is that DS had limited leg room (meaning kind of tight) and I am worried he is going to kick the seat in front of him.  I can put him on the outside which will help with that, but just wondered if this was an issue for anyone else.  I even looked at some other configurations and found that leg room was about the same.  Also, I noticed there isn't much head room, but maybe the seat needed to be reclined some.

Anyway, would love to hear from anyone who used the stroller as a double today or in the past.  Thanks a bunch!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone have the Baby Jogger City Select and use it for 2 kids?

• Always put my older child in the front seat. DD has plenty of room at 2.5yrs old. She likes that the front seat is low enough for her to climb in and out on her own. I just bought the glider board for it and she loves it.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I use it for 2 kids one is almost 3 the other is 10 months- the 3 year old has a good amounts of foot room if he's in the front but it is hard to steer so for longer rides he goes in the back but never has complained about foot room back there he actually likes to ride facing towards me in the back he thinks it's so funny
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"