TTC After a Loss
Options

Does anyone use the Clearblue Digital Monitor?

My apologies for the following novel!! I'm just curious about this monitor & how cohesive it's been to FF charting for you ladies that have used it.
This is my fourth month TTCAL. I started using the montitor that first cycle. The second cycle using the monitor I traveled & didn't bring it with me. (It was brand-new and borrowed from a friend & with my luck I would've been held in customs for having a suspicious device). That being said I left before the surge was detected and when I returned the monitor obviously didn't request a test.
The following month I started temping & charting & the monitor aligned with FF so I was happy that I was "doing everything right". This cycle it detected the surge at CD18 which is what it detected last cycle. It didn't request a test CD20 & beyond. **TMI** I had the EWCM a few days leading up to O which has also been typical.
So everything is good until today I had O pains. Brushed it off thinking I moved the wrong way. Nope. Had them off & on for a good 4 hours & had EWCM as well. Sorry again TMI.
I know our bodies are insane & each cycle is different but I had total faith that this monitor was a great tool. Maybe I'm the tool that isn't "doing it right"

Re: Does anyone use the Clearblue Digital Monitor?

• Options
    I use the ClearBlue Digital Monitor, and the first month I actually used it I got my bfp with my angel. I have found that it completely aligns to my temps and FF. Every now and then you are bound to have a weird cycle, especially after a loss. My doctor told me it could be several months before my cycle is "normal" and more than likely it will find a new "normal". I have found that the monitor has been helpful in me recognizing patterns each cycle and gives me a little insight into what is happening.  

Do you have a link to your chart? It would be helpful for ladies answering questions like this to see your chart. 

That being said, several factors can lead to you having delayed ovulation, so it is possible that your body had the surge and late O, but the only way to tell for sure when you O is if you track your bbt. Also, you can have EWCM 1-2 days after you O, so that is not always the most reliable way to determine if ovulation has happened. 

Good luck if you continue to use the monitor! :)
  • Options

I use the ClearBlue Digital Monitor, and the first month I actually used it I got my bfp with my angel. I have found that it completely aligns to my temps and FF. Every now and then you are bound to have a weird cycle, especially after a loss. My doctor told me it could be several months before my cycle is "normal" and more than likely it will find a new "normal". I have found that the monitor has been helpful in me recognizing patterns each cycle and gives me a little insight into what is happening.  

Do you have a link to your chart? It would be helpful for ladies answering questions like this to see your chart. 

That being said, several factors can lead to you having delayed ovulation, so it is possible that your body had the surge and late O, but the only way to tell for sure when you O is if you track your bbt. Also, you can have EWCM 1-2 days after you O, so that is not always the most reliable way to determine if ovulation has happened. 

Good luck if you continue to use the monitor! :)
    Thanks for your insight!! I'm always on mobile but because I use the FF free app I'm not sure that I can link my chart. I'm really trying to not overthink things but I was curious to know what the other ladies using this monitor have to say. I had total faith until the fluke pains & EWCM today but, like I said, our bodies can be whacky so who the hell knows right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't use one but I think @mara005 does.
  • Options
    Yes, I use a CBFM. I can't say whether it aligns with my temps because I bought it as an alternative to temping, which was making me crazy. I started using in January this year and got pregnant in March, on the 2nd month using it. The first month, it was all wonky and I got like 15 days of highs. But it worked on the 2nd month (obviously), though we unfortunately lost that pregnancy. I backed up the peak readings with cheapie OPKs and that was accurate. I'm starting using it again this cycle, so I'll let you know how it goes!
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I'll try to link my chart later today!
  • Options

Hi! I don't use the monitor, just the wondflo opks but I can help you link your chart. Maybe then some of these ladies can give more insight to the cycle.

I am also mobile with the free version.

Click on the More tab.
    Click on Share/Email chart and data
    Click on Create/Preview Home Page

You should then see the link under the heading Preview Your Home Page. Copy and paste that link.

Maybe you didn't actually O the first time?

Let's see if this works. Of course this would be the month when we didn't have a lot of sex and had some drinks over the holiday weekend. Ugh.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a96bd/</a>
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm not sure why they appear as open circles. I don't always temp at the same time each day but I temp before I get out of bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"