December 2014 Moms
Options

I just need someone to hear me vent! UPDATEDDDD**

edited July 2014 in December 2014 Moms
The past week has been a nightmare...So please let me start from the beginning of my long venting bitch fest. Last Wednesday, my car decides to go all haywire and have every single problem light go on and decelerating and start losing power. Luckily I had my mom there to keep me calm with being the frantic pregnant woman I can be when problems arise especially this very serious incident. It decided to start acting up while I was driving on a very busy Orlando highway that had no emergency pull offs... Somehow I coasted my way to a light and made a turn without power-steering into a Walgreens parking. I call my husband right before he is leaving to go to work and he calls off to come try to see what its problem is because now it has power but won't turn on...(yay to losing more money and overtime we could have used..) Continuing on, he gets there about an hour later and tries to figure out the problem.. Well we come to the conclusion it is the fuel pump and it it isn't going to be able to drive until it is fixed... We call the dealer and they want $700 to fix it and its like haha we do not have that type of money right now. My husband decides he shall fix it and we need to tow it home. We wait for the tow truck and of course that is $200 to get it back to the house. I should have just kept up my AAA membership... Anyhow, five hours later after being stuck and waiting for the tow truck, we make it home safe and sound... We look up the fuel pump and the cheapest new one is $256 which we can kind of afforded but would be short for bills so we continue to look and find a used part with a 6 month warranty but it wouldn't arrive to next Wednesday... So the car has been down since last Wednesday but good news is the part is here and the DH is going to try and fix it tomorrow. The working car is an SUV gas hog right now and my DH and I both work 5-6 days a week so it's been so much fun trying to find rides or drop each other off and such... 

I know this truly isn't that big of an issue, everyone has car problems at some point just been behind on bills lately and trying to get ahead but never works out that way right? Continuing on the other problem is combined with the previous problem, I am a caregiver for the 88 years old Grandmother. We just recently had her move to her own apartment because my mom and her can not stand each other since my father passed away last August from COPD, three blood clots, and pulmonary embolisms. Its a long story with them but to make it short. Grandma and mom has to be separated and my older sister doesn't want to deal with my grandmother so I had to find something she could afford. Well she lives about an hour away now and I told her my car is down. She just kept complaining about needing her meds and food which in turn she told my older sister who had the nerve to call my mom and take it out on her. Needless to say, I have been very mad and yelling at my grandmother because she needs to stop telling my sister things that make it sound like I don't care for her. I care for my Grandmother a lot and I mean I'm pregnant and never get to rest on my days off because I'm always taking care of my family. Well, I did make it over today to get help her get her things but she just is not grateful or does not listen to a thing I tell her at all. She just stressed me out so much today and I was crying. My stomach has been all uptight and I'm trying to relax. Just ugh....

Another problem is my Uncle Pete, he moved down here to help the family out when dad passed away. He is a great guy and does help but he is set in his ways. He has been a bachelor all his life and basically a hermit from most people other than my mom and dad. He doesn't like to clean up right away. He only helps when he wants to. He likes to help with bills and food but then throw it in your face. He likes to start arguments with me but there are different from arguments from everyone else. With DH, he can be mad at him one minute then let it go. With me, he likes to hold grudges and say I am always trying to teach him when I'm not. He also is very negative demeanor because of the type of life he has had. Last night and today, he has been arguing with me on how to discipline my dog. While my mom and I was at and just got back, I sat on the couch and sat in dog pee. OF COURSE, I got upset with my pregnancy hormones... I said, "Oh one of the dogs had and accident." Uncle Pete is like, "Oh yea he got scared because of the UPS guy and got excited..." I am fuming at this point because he defended the dog when he had an accident on the couch and just left the pee there. CLEAN IT UP PLEASE! and MADDY KNOWS BETTER!... I didn't scream at the dog because he wouldn't know why by the point and I don't like to scream. I just like how Uncle Pete thought it is okay for him to be having accidents lately in the house and not pick him up and put him outside after it. And clean clean clean things up... Ugh. I just don't understand.. Family is crazy...

Overall, thanks for reading my ranting. I just am so stressed.. annoyed.. ready to mane and break everything... The DH is working right now and I just needed to somehow get these stressful problems off my chest. I mean I'm sure they are common problems that we all deal with on a daily basis but being pregnant makes it just seen like a ton and I know all this anger and getting upset is problem not good for the baby. I just don't know what to do to calm down. I just can't wait for my 2 week vacation in September.... It just so long away. I need a break from this all for my sake and the baby's sake... 

Hope everyone else is having a better week than mine currently. I'm going to try and relax the rest of the night. Have a great night ladies.

Update:
DH put the fuel pump in and car finally is on! Hoping it all is good now! Keep fingers crossed. Finally a relaxing better day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"