Nurseries and Baby Gear

Moby vs Boba

Any suggestions as to which wrap is better? Are they pretty much the same? Would like to put one on my registry. Main use is for one LO is a newborn up to about 3 months. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: Moby vs Boba

• A mom in my local mom's group reccomended I look at the comparison chart linked below when I was looking for carriers (I went with Boba 4G & am very impressed, but that isn't a wrap).

Throwing in one more wrap option, TBK wrap (the one in the first column). If you click on the name of each in the comparison chart, you'll get a more detailed review. Souds like she likes ir better than the moby wrap. Also, a mom in my BMB was told by her midwife to make her own wrap (there are tutorials/ instructions online) and she loved it & saved a lot of money because you're basically buying a few yards of the right type of fabric.

theportablebaby.com/carrierfeatures.html
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've never used a boba but I love my Moby. I'm still using it with DD who is 5.5 months. So comfortable and DD loves it. I also have an Ergo that I have used a few times but I don't like it nearly as much as my Moby.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • amiefamief member
    I loved the stretch of the Boba wrap vs the Moby.  I found it more forgiving when I was wrapping and more comfortable.  That said, I switched over to a Baby K'tan because it had less fabric and was faster/easier (not that I found the Boba that hard... but seconds are precious when you have a cryng baby).  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This isn't one of your choices but I prefer the K'tan over the Moby.... It is a wrap without the loose ends and it is much easier to use without all that extra fabric flopping around.  Especially if you are on the smaller side like I am....Just another option to consider
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"