One & Done: Only child
Options

Effing lazy....

Work has been terrible and while I know I should be exercising to compensate for the stress, I just come home, take care of H and then veg out on the couch till bed. I forced myself to jump on our elliptical for 25 minutes tonight while dinner was cooking, but it was like torture. 

Any one else going through an exercise slump?

Re: Effing lazy....

• Options
    Yes, however, my "slump" has been 2.5 years.  

I used to work out at least 3 hours a week, and now do NOTHING. 

• Options
    Yup, for maybe a month or so.  I also gained 8 pounds because of that, FFS.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been trying to go but my motivation is lacking. Idk i have just been feeling down lately.
  • Options
    I just started the new Beachbody workout (PiYo) yesterday after pretty much not exercising for six months. None of my damn clothes fit anymore. I really should have posted this in the FFTC thread :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    AgoAgo member
    I am starting back up on Bikini Body Mommy this week.  Only 20 minutes a day that I have to do in my basement and I am SORE afterwards.  I recommend it!
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Options
    My slump has been going on since I had DD.  I was an avid runner before I got pregnant and stayed pretty active until I had her and then it all went to hell.  I'm really trying to get back into it.  I managed to get off my butt and do the 30 day shred last night, hoping I can motivate myself to get on the treadmill tonight.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    jellybean529jellybean529 member
    edited July 2014
    2013mommy said:
    @jellybean529 How do you like PiYo? I have an Instagram just for fitness related stuff and a lot of the women I follow do that program. It looks extremely hard and I feel like I am not flexible enough! 
    @2013mommy I finished up day 2 yesterday and I LOVE IT. So far (and it's only been 2 days) it's been the most enjoyable video I've done. It's quick, it's challenging, and Chalene Johnson is so encouraging throughout. And I've already lost 2 lbs :)

Seriously, I'm probably the least fit person I know (and well over 250+ lbs) and even I can do it. It's challenging but it can be done.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    So alot of us are in the same boat! I was really active through pregnancy too, until the early labor stuff, so I'm glad I'm not alone. Yesterday I did 16 minutes of a Ballet Beautiful DVD. Tonight I'm going to a real live dance class.  Baby steps.  @JackoftheBox, sorry you are feeling down.
  • Options
    I recently got out of my slump. Works sucks here too, and running is the only thing that is keeping my stress under control at this point, so I have to run in order to stay sane at this crazy place.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"