High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

ER TRIP FOR A BLOODY NOSE??

I'm embarrassed. I was out shopping with my SO and my nose started bleeding very little so we went to the car. By the time we got there, it's full on gushing. I'm just sitting with my legs out of the car letting it pour onto the parking lot. My SO runs for napkins and we're sitting there for an hour before I'm starting to choke on it. He pulls me in and drives me to the ER. I got out and had to get in a wheel chair. There is blood every where. In my hair, all over my face, in my teeth, in my mouth, shirt, hands, legs, feet. It eventually stops and they send me home. What the hell was that? I'm on baby aspirin for factor v leiden but I really don't think it's related. They want me to call OB just to follow up so I do. OB nurse says it's fine. I vomited up the blood this morning and feel sick. Is this just another weird thing?

Re: ER TRIP FOR A BLOODY NOSE??

• Options
    poptart109poptart109 member
    edited July 2014
    I know I only get nosebleeds when I'm pregnant. And they usually gush too. Sometimes nosebleeds can be blood pressure related but if they released you it was most likely just one of those things.

ETA: damn autocorrect
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"